Can Somebody Teach How To Throw "Astral Darts" During Soul Travel At Victim?

In his book on baneful Magick, EA writes about how he attacked a past employer of his with astral darts while soul travelling.

The story is quite funny, I recommend you check it out.

Now I am wondering, how can I personally go and do the same?

Do I simply travel astrally to the place of my target and then conjure up some darts and shoot them into the target?

Also another question: How is the target best located?

I usually use a pendulum on a world map or a more detailed map to create cross-sections to locate my target, especially when they live relatively far away or are trying to live in obscurity.

I am wondering, would the astral body find its own way to the target? Or is it best to utilize the pendulum and then to continue the search?

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:1, topic:4275”]Now I am wondering, how can I personally go and do the same?

Do I simply travel astrally to the place of my target and then conjure up some darts and shoot them into the target?[/quote]

Basically.

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:1, topic:4275”]Also another question: How is the target best located?

I usually use a pendulum on a world map or a more detailed map to create cross-sections to locate my target, especially when they live relatively far away or are trying to live in obscurity.

I am wondering, would the astral body find its own way to the target? Or is it best to utilize the pendulum and then to continue the search?[/quote]

You can’t think in such three dimensional terms. The space between you and the individual isn’t something that must be traversed, ergo it is no barrier at all (let the implications of that sink in until you begin contemplating that line by Bill Hicks “We are all one”). A mental image of the person should be sufficient. Simply picture them in your mind’s eye and step towards them, and watch your astral body turn a two foot step into hundreds of miles.

Don’t throw darts, BE the dart.

I was being stalked by some relentless guy in my dreams, all night, every night, for weeks. Every attack I had tried so far on this guy was ineffective. Then, out of sheer desperation, I remembered something I read in a Castaneda book about the soles of the feet being a weak spot.

I didn’t plan to turn myself into energy. The guy was just standing on the ground, and that seemed like the easiest way to get to the soles of his feet. I became energy, sank into the ground, traveled underground until I was underneath him, then shot upwards in the form of an energy spear, piercing him from the bottom of his foot to his knee.

I don’t know if this guy is limping in the waking world, but he’s limped ever since when he shows up in people’s dreams. There’s a bible story about a guy who wrestled god in a dream and walked with a limp for the rest of his life. I’m sure if I would have went for the heart I would have killed him.

In retrospect, I may have gone overboard. The two guys who were tormenting me never once injured me in they way I injured that guy. I’m not sure if they didn’t know how, or if that just wasn’t their intention.

Screw the puny little darts, put your entire self into it!

Also, there really is no distance in dreams. That’s just a conceptual handicap. You don’t need to go anywhere, you can bring everything to you. IN fact that’s what happens anyways, even if it seems like you’re traveling distance.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:3, topic:4275”]Don’t throw darts, BE the dart.

I was being stalked by some relentless guy in my dreams, all night, every night, for weeks. Every attack I had tried so far on this guy was ineffective. Then, out of sheer desperation, I remembered something I read in a Castaneda book about the soles of the feet being a weak spot.

I didn’t plan to turn myself into energy. The guy was just standing on the ground, and that seemed like the easiest way to get to the soles of his feet. I became energy, sank into the ground, traveled underground until I was underneath him, then shot upwards in the form of an energy spear, piercing him from the bottom of his foot to his knee.

I don’t know if this guy is limping in the waking world, but he’s limped ever since when he shows up in people’s dreams. There’s a bible story about a guy who wrestled god in a dream and walked with a limp for the rest of his life. I’m sure if I would have went for the heart I would have killed him.

In retrospect, I may have gone overboard. The two guys who were tormenting me never once injured me in they way I injured that guy. I’m not sure if they didn’t know how, or if that just wasn’t their intention.

Screw the puny little darts, put your entire self into it!

Also, there really is no distance in dreams. That’s just a conceptual handicap. You don’t need to go anywhere, you can bring everything to you. IN fact that’s what happens anyways, even if it seems like you’re traveling distance.[/quote]

Goddamn that’s fucking brilliant except that I would have loved to hear how it affected the other guy.

I hope he is walking with a limp! I don’t think you overreacted at all, what was he doing harassing you in the first place…probably for some petty little burthurtness problem of his! Serves him right.

I neglected to mention I asked for it. Begged for it actually. There was a thread on a popular dream website about dream walkers, and I figured if such people existed, odds are some of them were probably watching that thread.

So I invited, insulted them, bribed them with the promise of a good scrap, taunted them, baited them. And holy crap they came!

That’s why I say I may have went too far. Especially considering I owe everything I know to those encounters. I was literally asking for it.

Did the injury manifest in this relm?

I really don’t know. I would assume so, but I’ve been rather loathe to experiment with it ever since.