Can somebody curse my enemy and give her hashimoto disease or at least low thyroid

I hate her and she’s a healthnut and is obsessed with health. I want her to suffer from fatigue, weight gain, oversleeping and hair falling out and infertility because she has shitty genes and no kid deserves to have a Mom like her.

I will offer payment in return.

No one here will do a curse for you. Not how the forum works.

But if you need help on cursing, use the search bar.

I’ve seen posts where people offer curses for payment

Not here you didn’t. It is against the forum rules to offer commercial services, and the only thread that even touches on that is the “magical exchanges” thread.

Post in there your request, but you will have to do magick for the other person too since that is how exchanges work.

3 Likes

ok cool. thanks

HOW about by cursing her make her orgasm every time she sees a bottle of coke. Will be better and more fun that way.

2 Likes

Ew she’s gross nobody wants to see her orgasm.

1 Like

well, can be done. THERE ARE SPIRITS FOR EVERYTHING !!! :joy:

PM me?

How to do that? :rofl: I wanna try this on @dagar

2 Likes

LOL, can’t stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: am for real! I wanna try it on him! Tell me the spell please!

It would be awkward if you worked in a coke factory.

Im sure to some extent she must be good, unless you have bad taste :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe if you’re the most desperate person on earth

:rofl: Heavy. There is someone here who I think is gifted in this area. She might have an idea, hmmm can’t pick her up. Maybe she’s taken a holiday from BALG.

Edit: Yip, she’s on holiday.

Hi @Sunny, you may not be aware of this:

Members who do commercial work can have links to their stores in their profiles, so check the profiles of people who post a lot on this kind of topic in baneful magick, but offering money kind of draws others into breaking rules so I am going to close & Unlist this topic.

1 Like