Can Reiki masters do curses?

Here’s something I never thought I’d ask. Are Reiki practitioners able to curse people or do spells on people that impose very limiting circumstances on them? What are your overall experiences dealing with Reiki practitioners?

Reiki, actual traditional Reiki, not the weird New Age hybrids with names like Rainbow Freckles Unicorn or whatever, is mainly a healing modality.

However, at its most basic level, Reiki is just a specific energy current, and once you are hooked into it, you can use that energy for whatever you want.

So yes, Reiki masters could, theoretically,do baneful magick. It is a relatively simple matter to turn a healing into the opposite.

8 Likes

I have come across a malicious reiki master on yt that attacks his victims by putting them to sleep and then enforcing his will. He uploads vids attracting people who need to relax or have insomnia but I and others sniffed out his intentions which were obvious to an experienced practitioner. So yes they can “curse” and manipulate. As a counter I find anything with chaos in its element disturbs reiki energy like stemming a stream. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Yes, there are even black magicians who can be initiated in Reiki. The Reiki energy and the symbols are neutral, it depends on the intention. The Reiki symbols can also be used to reinforce illnesses and open portals to send curses through the portals. Anyone with some experience in energy work can do something like this and knows how to use Reiki to harm others.

3 Likes

The best baneful energy workers are oft reiki masters. With second Level you can try it actually

2 Likes