Can People Be Walking Curses?

In example, my boyfriend. Nothing but bad luck has ever come to me since being with him. When things get good he always will say stuff like “I just know this will happen.” And it does. And its never a good thing. He is a miasma of bad energy that I can’t understand. It’s like he’s a lump of clay made into man then sent into my life by the gods to torment me.

So is it a thing for people to be born into this world to simply be a curse?

6 Likes

So is it a thing for people to be born into this world to simply be a curse?

I did not think. They can be cursed, or own bad energies which has negative effects even on you and people around him/her, but they goal should to be overcome it somehow. In this case, he is not against you.

Some people can and will attract or cause unlucky things to others, but this does not means that they’re born to “be a curse”. So you should seek out this situation a little deeper.

Anyway, everyone has a motivation. Which can be negative for most people.
I meet even persons who caused attacks then warned the others about it, to show off their knowledge and powers.

Good to know, that every persons’ energies has an effect on the other person, in some way.

2 Likes

He could be good at manifesting. And in this case he is - unintentionally or otherwise - manifesting crap for you because his power of belief is honed.

3 Likes

Maybe it is a sign that spirits that protect you do not like him? I used to have a male friend who was just like this and It turned out later down the line to be my protective spirit hated him and threw massive setbacks in the way for us constantly until I got the hint

He could also just have energy blockages or not be compatible with your energy in some way

4 Likes

One of my exes was (is) a scourge. Nothing worked while seeing her. Everything worked once I stopped seeing her. It was plain as day. "She’s a fucking jinx."

Some of these people might be a necessary evil. Others are just demon children of lineages cursed beyond repair.

3 Likes

This quote makes me re-evaluate my love of professional sports to this day.

2 Likes

I think some people are so negative and vibrate so low that they just attract more negativity. Cleanse him. Or it could be as stated above that your ancestors/guardians don’t like him and you are basically what is afflicting him. I have had this happen but didn’t realize it. I kept getting images of sludge. Lol.

1 Like

Hey OP- people can most definitely be born into the world as curses, though, it’s rare for someone to be born as a curse for a specific person. It’s more like they’re living curses than living cursed! Sorrow, grief, and regret configurations usually feel their own toxic nature, while rage, lust, envy, and sloth work through the person’s actions. Beings like that rule groups of petty, hive-like demons, and can be hard to accurately read by the human or others. It’s not something that can be cured, exactly, but you can offset the frequencies with talismans, the luck with guardians, and change the actual bring over time with alchemy and homeopathy. It’s a real demanding process, but can have some super good yields! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really @Kaya the problem is in your astrology Charts, the synastry. Must see how many aspects of his planets are dynamic with your sun. Sometimes its enough only one 90° aspect between his Saturn ♄ to your Sun :sunny:

1 Like

Yes of course they can.

It’s not just a theory. I know personally many people like that and they have no idea they’re cursing themselves. They usually blame others, Gods, fate, bad luck etc But when you take a closer look at the way they behave, what they believe, their words, and the energy they’re spreading around themselves, you will clearly understand that they are a walking curse.

Unfortunately, they do not only hurt themselves but people around them as well. That’s why it’s important for people seeking positive change in their lives to consider the company around them. People affect each other in ways many do not realize.

The difficult challenge occurs when those people, are ones we care about. That makes things a little difficult because we have different choices. One is to surrender to their nature and receive our share of their curse. Or try to make them understand what they’re doing and how they’re hurting themselves and people around them… or we decide to let them go because we can’t be punished for other people’s choices and actions.

4 Likes

People can be born with certain traits that ultimately devalue them. We are not perfect. I usually find that reading one’s natal chart can provide some clear cut insight into their nature and how to work around it. Either that or I delve deep into their character and psychoanalyse them.

Toxic traits can come in many shapes and form, but when one starts to treat the relationship like a codependency, where they are literally entering your bubble and don’t have one of their own, that’s when you should leave or else they’ll suffocate you in your own bubble.

Relationships are suppose to be two healthy bubbles joining together which we call interdependence where there is a seperate identity at core.

People who carry toxic traits could be a mixture of shitty upbringing, self-defeatist attitude, low self esteem and other traits. This doesn’t make them bad people at core, but it’ll give them shitty traits that people will sense and avoid and if they get too comfortable they won’t leave. If the person has had a history of frequent relationship conflicts, it’s enough for a red flag.

2 Likes

Well the one that has followed me my whole life sure hates him. Before I even moved in with him he manifested to my bf states away and attacked his leg (described by bf as being cut in his soul.)

1 Like

I have been working on it for 7 years. He is a brick of stubborness. And he is literally ALWAYS right. I’ve tried explaining the law of attraction and everything to him. He gets it. He likes it. But when it comes down to bare bones, he cant get passed being a hypochondriac.