Can One Climb Both Trees Simultaneously?

Qliphoth and Sephiroth at the same time: Is it possible, and if so; is it worthwhile?

If not, I’m guessing start with Sephiroth and then go to Qliphoth… I really want to just jump to the Qliphoth, but I’m sure the Sephiroth has much to offer as well; why pass that up?

I know this subject has been beaten to death but I haven’t found much on this particular idea. If it is somewhere around here, I apologize, I won’t argue a deletion of this thread lol

Any thoughts from those that know these trees inside & out?

Thank you, everyone

1 Like

Yes, you can climb both trees at the same time. Just leave time in between so that you can properly adapt to the energies of each.

However, be prepared for a clash of energies even if you give time for adaptation. The energies of each tree are very powerful, so there is potential for fallout. Both the Sephiroth and the Qliphoth are known to cause things in your life to fall apart by themselves (destruction precedes creation, after all) so don’t expect it to be an easy ride, but it can be done.

2 Likes

They are like mirrors. Some people Name them Tree of death and tree of life but that is very erroneous.

I personally work with the Qliphot and I totally love it.

1 Like