Can LBRP help in fighting personal demons?

Right now i’m currently being consumed by what i called the rage monster… So i’m currently in the middle of a bad break up and my rage towards my ex is currently (i’m trying not to be dramatic here) killing me from the inside… I’m still able to go to work and all … But i’ve barely eaten… Everytime i try it makes me sick… I only eat enough to keep myself alive but the rest is just caffeine, nicotine and rage…
I’m smart enough to know that it’s not healthy, that if i don’t stop, my body will give out… But no amount of my own will is making me get over it… Will an lbrp help in banishing my own demons?

3 Likes

Banishing Negative Thoughtforms, Lesser Demons, and Negative Energy Parasites @In_Between_Worlds I saw this article that you posted… I think this is what i need to get rid of the rage monster inside of me…

3 Likes

It can be very effective in some situations

1 Like

Do you consider my “rage monster” as a negative energy parasite? Because i really do feel that i am being eaten from the inside out…

2 Likes

I would need to personally read you and engage with the entity to know for sure what it is. But it sounds like it is, and you could attempt to rid yourself of it using the technique I shared

2 Likes

I’ve invoked deities such as Mahakala, Vajrayogini, and Kali for breaking unwanted attachments before.

I’ve also evoked and bound my own personal “demons” just like any other entity and it worked just as well.

I’m not sure if the LBRP will help but I doubt it’ll be as effective as an actual binding even if it does.

2 Likes

This rage is a result of pain not a parasite or demon trying to fuck with you. It is normal i have been there it isn’t fun and am sorry ya are going though it, but the only effect trying to banish an emotion that is a part of you without processing it and letting it go will do is repress it within the unconscious mind which can and likely will spawn a whole host of other issues to slowly appear, the most common one being depression as a result of the now unconscious rage trying to express itself.

3 Likes

I can attest to the fact that the positive influence Belial can have in helping you control your mind is extremely powerful. Before trying this for myself I was in a extremely anxious, depressed and filled with negative emotions and I wasn’t sure I would be able to get out of the self doubt I was feeling and that made me unable to function properly so I knew I was in serious need of his help to fix that. Worked much better than I imagined it would before the ritual. Focus on your pride, your achievements and everything you want to achieve. Imagine yourself without those negative feelings and how good it will feel. I had doubts in my occult abilities and that I wouldn’t be able to get stronger or any better so I imagined all the times I’ve seen success from a ritual and the progress I’ve seen, that helped a lot to. It was a very powerful transformation.

2 Likes

Also, for increasing my will power and focus I evoke Azazel and keep his sigil on me to help see me through the goal.

2 Likes

If rage is what causes you problems,use it as a curse against an enemy or even against you ex if you have stomach for that.Use ritual release of hated curse if you have some kind of enemy or even if you have obsticles that need to be destroyed,focus your rage on that.If you really hate your ex I think that rage can be used as a powerful weapon

1 Like

Actually i did… I did a break up spell on him and his current gf… And my rage caused him to get into an accident

Do you have any more rage after that?

Yes… They are still together… And he’s still an asshole… And i’m still not eating

Well than,I think that if you release your hatred it will really help you and he will most likely die or at least be completely gone from your life.You just need a doll made of clay,your ritual dagger and 2 black candles.I think you can find the ritual in Baneful Magick book

Channel all your rage into something productive

1 Like

IME, when a person does something to you, reacting emotionally is a mistake because it squeezes the two consciousnesses closer together, and makes it harder to get them out of your life.

I don’t think a random LBRP will help you out, maybe practicing it and making a routine would though.

I saw a suggestion for Kali, and she’s an eater of demons and devils, so if your emotions made a monster she could definitely take care of it. :slight_smile:

The pain and hurt is emotion and is an unfortunate side effect of the human experience. Unfortunately time may be the only cure. Although maybe I’m just an asshole but I take great satisfaction in returning the pain. Gonna stir up controversy perhaps with that statement- then again that’s why there’s a (ok not the only reason obviously) but a whole section on baneful magick. There’s an old song by a band called Suicidal Tendencies that comes to mind. “Two wrongs don’t make a right… but it makes me feel a whole lot better”

I guess that makes me an asshole too… When i found out about the accident, a part of me was glad and said " ha serves him right". :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Right on and there is nothing wrong with it. If you can obtain a copy of Anthology of Sorcery 2 there is an article called “The spirit of Hatred”- by S Ben Qayin- a basic ritual intended to redirect your feelings back to where it came from. Know I know it gets mucky when you love someone but there “new found one”… technically innocent or not can still be a target of much rage. However the rage and negativity must be fresh- not dug up from past emotion. The book of smokeless fire and the Djinn workings is particularly harsh.