Can i use the picture of the sigil on my phone to invoke Lucifer

Hello I would like to know is it possible to Display a picture of a sigil on my phone and use it to invoke rucifer .
I’m asking this because I’m living with my friends in the room and I don’t want them to know anything that I’m doing and I’m not that free to perform the invocation because they are always around me .I can only be free when they are sleeping.and Im little bit scared to call a spirit at night because I never even get a chance to talk to any I have been calling Azazel but never respond even if I have been seeing some changes in my business and I hope that Im having this because Azazel heard my prayers but I still have alot of challenges going on I need to solve them and be able to be alone so that I can be free to learn and to invoke Azazel or any spirit at any time needed

Yes you can. I often do that when I don’t intend to call the being more than once.

Keep your light on, if you are scared, but you if your senses aren’t developed, you most likely won’t even notice he’s there. When I first started practicing, I would get really frustrated. It seemed like no matter how long I gazed at a sigil or how deep of a trance I got into, I didn’t see or hear or feel anything.

I shifted my working to just being sure I called loud enough that being heard me. I would stare at the sigil, until I was certain there was no way that the spirit in question did not know I wanted to speak to them. Then I would speak to them, as if they were in the room but could not speak back. Eventually I began to notice small details, a shift in the air when there could not be one, temperature changes, tingly third eye, ringing in one etc… I started taking that as the being had arrived, and this would be when I spoke. The more I did it the more I experienced that led me to believe I was indeed making contact, and the more often I got results. I don’t invoke, but I do almost always speak in my head to them, telepathically so to speak. That began as a lack of privacy, and now it’s just more natural to me.

7 Likes

Thank you I’m gonna do that today :pray:

1 Like

Short answer: Yes, you can.

3 Likes

Yes you can do it. Draw the Lucifer Sigil with a black marker on a plain white paper so it could be a stronger connection. While you are drawing the sigil repeat on your mind 6 times but slowly, Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer. When you feel his presence communicate and speak to him obviously on your mind. When the Communication is done, very important do not forget to praise him on the demonic language."" Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa icar Lucifer '"You may keep the sigil that you drawed with you at all times for a stronger connection every time. Hail Lucifer!

2 Likes

There are people doing it and affirm success. So yes it does function

2 Likes

Thank you so much can I know more details if there is more words to praise him :pray: thanks :hugs:

2 Likes

Always remember to have unconditional faith in Lucifer. Our Lord it’s very powerful and very giving with the ones that choose to love him and follow him. Hail Satan!

2 Likes

Thanks alot @Jason this will truly help me that’s my believe cos I have been doing it without any knowledge can I get any writings base on how to invoke just some odd if you have them if you can send them through my WhatsApp or email.+255713664173 that’s my WhatsApp contact

Just remember. That evocation an invocation are two different things. Invocation is within you calling and summoning to Lucifer with your mind. And Evocation is when you summoning out loud to Lucifer.

1 Like

Hail👍

1 Like