Can I use Magick to obtain a certains country citizenship?

Hey BALG.

So, my question is that can I obtain a certains country (example the US) citizenship trough magick? And if so, can I do it for helping me to join the Special Forces (it’s my dream since I’m a kid to join a special force like the US Navy SEALs, US Army Special Forces, etc.)?

There is also the reason that my country is getting into the “shit pit”…

If all of this is possible, whats the best way to do it? I mean like evocation, spellcasting, etc.

Thank you all

Sorry, there’s no vacancy here in the USA :wink:

2 Likes

Lol @ Raven. You don’t need magic to get to the states, just walk across the border like everyone else.

But seriously, I don’t see why not. If this were my goal I would start by looking at the goetic spirits and see who would be the most helpful for the situation. Do I do recall off the top of my head that there is one spirit where it says he helps with moving men on the face of the earth of something along those lines. That spirit might be good with getting in legally. You have good goals, I applaud you for that.

1 Like

LOL

[quote=“Reaper182, post:3, topic:6378”]Lol @ Raven. You don’t need magic to get to the states, just walk across the border like everyone else.

But seriously, I don’t see why not. If this were my goal I would start by looking at the goetic spirits and see who would be the most helpful for the situation. Do I do recall off the top of my head that there is one spirit where it says he helps with moving men on the face of the earth of something along those lines. That spirit might be good with getting in legally. You have good goals, I applaud you for that.[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words and tips, my friend. Now that you mentioned, I do remeber reading something about this certain spirit in my copy of Crowley’s Goetia. Thank you very much!

Research Bathin, he can transport magicians from one country to another, so I take that to mean he can help you do whatever is necessary to move.

Have you applied for citizenship in another country?

Yes you can in fact. The united states will never get rid of immigration citizenship, however what will happen is there will be a crackdown on certain “political programs” (enough said regarding that).

If you really and Sincerely desire to come to this country, you are going to have to make certain Sacrifices tk earn it. This is coming from Belial directly (he is whom you would work with directly regarding this issue as he is the one who can pull the proper strings. Nefore making the sacrifices…you need to do a divination and ask him what sacrifices you will have to make and are you willing to perform that.

As to your second question about Navy Seals or any other special forces… You have to utilize a realistic POV. Do you meet the requirements? Both on paper, politically and medically are the most important and then having the mentallity to go through with it. Im not going to tell you you can because probably in most cases hou couldnt because hour a foreigner? Not sure on that policy. Just have to be realistic.

You don’t join SOCOM (special forces). You enlist in a branch of the military, which you can do as a legal, permanent resident. Once you’re in the military, you can apply for that branch’s special ops. Many are accepted, few graduate. The physical and psychological requirements are demanding, to say the least. For instance, can you go three days without sleep and little to no food, and still function physically and mentally at 100%? It ain’t easy, and that’s why guys who’ve graduated Ranger School, DEVGRU, etc., are EXTREMELY proud, as they should be. They are the top 1% of the top 1%.

No, I haven’t… Still trying to do something in my country.

You don’t join SOCOM (special forces). You enlist in a branch of the military, which you can do as a legal, permanent resident. Once you’re in the military, you can apply for that branch’s special ops. Many are accepted, few graduate. The physical and psychological requirements are demanding, to say the least. For instance, can you go three days without sleep and little to no food, and still function physically and mentally at 100%? It ain’t easy, and that’s why guys who’ve graduated Ranger School, DEVGRU, etc., are EXTREMELY proud, as they should be. They are the top 1% of the top 1%.[/quote]

Yes, I know that… But I’m willing to do this. I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! This is what I want and it’s what I’m going to do! I WILL be a Special Forces soldier! No matter what, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Rubens, you’ve definitely got the right attitude for someone who never quits seeking what they want. So use your “I WILL do this and I WON’T give up” attitude to your advantage. Keep researching, find the right demon, make a pact with them and apply your I WILL attitude to any future ritual or spells you do towards your goal and you should have no problems making this a reality for you.

Thank you Raven! :slight_smile:

Perhaps you should address the problem in proper stages. Like:

Meet a sweet american tourist girl (they’re everywhere). Put a love spell on her - what comes next requires no explanation.

Think of the spirit you are Evoking as a sort of Special Forces that is giving extra special attention in your endeavors.

Just to let you know Bathin is female not a male.

I can tell you this much, you’re not gonna have a green card magically appear in your pocket, but you can use magik to influence circumstance, and sway feelings to your favor.

Yea, I’ll like to stay in Mexico. I completely felt in love with it doing my vacation there, plus the woman are extremely hot and seductive. I like this excitement…:smirk::ok_hand:

I know this post is from 2015 .
Has any demon helped you?If yes how?

1 Like