Can I make myself infertile temporarily?

Hello fellow magicians, is there a magick way to make myself infertile for a short period so I don’t have to worry about accidentally knocking a girl up when we do it (because condoms only work like, 99.9% of the time). Could I ask my father Asmodeus to help make sure the girl doesn’t get pregnant, or is there a spell I can cast on myself?

1 Like

Oh your father is asmodeus? Okay… Um put your sperm on self destruct upon leaving your genitals… Programming and yes asmodeus can help

1 Like

You don’t need to go that far, just use condoms and ask for chance to make sure the 0.1% of the time, it’s not during the few days the girl is capable of getting pregnant.

So use the spell to cheat your luck the right way, rather than to effect major biological changes.

8 Likes

I call him my father because he was the father of one of my previous incarnations, and even though I am not that incarnation, he still thinks of me as a son (I know because I asked him).

1 Like

Lol… I never said you’re not… I was just surprised. That’s it.

1 Like

Its not way that far though… Just like people give blood offering and sperm offering…
Getting asmodeus to intake the energy contents which they can both use to create something better… So way much better than throwing away the sperm filled condoms… So its a win for him… The entity and the girl who doesn’t get knocked up

After all… Its magick we’re talking bout

2 Likes

Adding a spermicidal lubricant would make that 100%, and give you way more dependable protection than any sort of magick spell.

2 Likes