Can I invoke/evoke myself?

Well unlike you I am pretty successful on my stuff and at least I can give him some ideas.He can just make a sigil of himself and evoke it.Stop hijacking.

I am not gonna answer you again, you make my blood boil.

1 Like

Use your avatar and username as sigil instead.

3 Likes

He already knew how to evoke. If it was an external entity like Lucifer he propbably could have done it same as usual. It is not an external one though and he asked how to do it.
You said

He said

That is not a good explanation that you agve.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, it’s alright

1 Like

Just because you cant do it, dont think @DraculAlucard cant do it, it doesnt matter if its from inside our outside, he will just evoke it like its another being, like a copying a file and posting it to another.

2 Likes

This sounds like a “light” version of shadow work to evoke the inner child archetype. I wouldn’t say invoke since it’s already in you and you’d pretty much will be bringing it outwards to your awareness.

5 Likes

Calm bro I don’t want anyone to escalate this that will lead to a ban.

1 Like

Sorry man but he really gets on my nerves from time to time lol.

5 Likes

yes it’s possible.

Please use the forum search function to learn about evokation.

Like this:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=evocation

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=invocation

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

yes you can. it’s called working on self to be the best you can be from your soul. No easy way. Physical mundane route.

1 Like

Alucard already has a sigil.

54a992a01b5717fae7efa2714af23a67--hellsing-cosplay-alucard-hellsing

And i assume you’re supposed to evoke alucard since you took on that name.

If that’s false,
you may PM me with more background info on who you are.

kisspng-hellsing-alucard-logo-symbol-emblem-alucard-5b2277d07c23d8.2675603615289855525085

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

@Yberion He said he wanted to evoke his younger self, not alucard, he litterally wrote his name man :smile:

3 Likes

Then sorry for my interruption.

Thank you, @anon84423462

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

I never said that. All I said is that it is probably not the EXACT same way.

2 Likes

You don’t need a sigil - get an old photo.

If you want to create a sigil, we just talked about that here yesterday - use the Search and type ‘how to create sigil’.

2 Likes

This is a bad idea, since he’s not the original artist his energy signature isn’t present in that avatar and if it is it’s an amalgamation of anyone whose used it and the artist behind it. His name is a very common username as well, he’s better off using his own text in comparison to his username and pfp.

2 Likes

What’s up guys,so can your younger self also take different form,I vision mine as a baby dragon learning to spit fire idk what that means but oh well

1 Like

A sigil is a symbol/seal,a picture can also substitute sigil in circumstances,I did that for Dagon once

2 Likes

Yes since it’s a manifestation of an aspect of you rather than an external living source, the archetype can take the form of anything.

1 Like

When I first read the OP’s main post, the HGA came to mind. Could this possibly be the direction to go?

1 Like