Can I invoke/evoke myself?

Lucifer told me in order to become relaxed and calm is to invoke and evoke myself.

I want to know if that is possible and invoke/evoke my younger/older self.

If it’s indeed possible, how do I do it?

3 Likes

Maybe he is talking about your higher self.

4 Likes

He said to invoke my younger self

2 Likes

Ok then just invoke your younger self like you are invoking a demon :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

He wants to know how

1 Like

Dude, he knows how to evoke a demon.

1 Like

It was in the post

1 Like

Do you do this by imagination or while your asleep?

1 Like

And I said you do it just like you evoke demons lol just stop.

1 Like

Bro I don’t have a sigil.

1 Like

How do you do it. No sigil or anything. If he uses his name, he may evoke his own astral body.

1 Like

Make one for your younger self, since you are the source I am sure you can charge it as well.

1 Like

Sigils can be created they dont appear out of nowhere, do they?

1 Like

Ok, but did you explain how he should create the sigil for his younger self?

1 Like

I didnt know what method he used for evoking demons lol did I?

1 Like

Well then how would he have evoked his younger self.
I don’t think the method is the exact same as evoking another being.
Only space stranger said something productive

4 Likes

You speak of it like you are so damn expert on this subject.

We are all speculating here, OP here didnt even tell lucifer said it was his younger self he should specially evoke.

@DraculAlucard I am sorry for this bantering man,lop pollo over here has a huge knack on hijacking and asking non sense questions on threads.

2 Likes

it’s call google. Easy to find sigils or create one. chaos magick create sigils.on the fly

1 Like

@DraculAlucard

Imagination always helps. I just meditated in the style I was most comfortable with focusing on my breath and some soothing music maybe the candle flame don’t really remember. But I just let go of it after that and allowed the information/results to flow through me

So dreams happened naturally on their own where I often get more clues on how to proceed

If you want immediate answers you could just as easily include a divination after the meditation before or in place of it

There’s also lots of information available on the inner child archetype and how it functions in our psychology sometimes I would just find resources on it pop up for me and start reading them and I started to understand more about how that part of me operates

There are different types of inner children so I couldn’t tell you which one you are you’ll have to discover that

I have a blend of the orphaned/wounded child and the magical nature child

Once you identify your type it will be clear how to work with it in a practical manner and hone your strengths

2 Likes

You did first

1 Like