Can I Get Some Advice?

Hello friends,

I’ve done plenty of thinking on this, considered many different ways forward, but I want to see what advice others might offer in my situation.

To keep it short, I am faced with a very difficult decision, I live in CA, and my son (4 yrs old) lives out of state, several hours flight from where I am in CA. His mom and I are not on good terms, in fact, we hate each other. My son is growing up without me, realizing that problem, I need to resolve it; but I don’t want to move where she lives, it’s out in the middle of nowhere, with little to no careers options, culture, etc…and my entire life is based in CA.

My job (though I work remote most of the time), my film studio, my band, my martial arts practice, and of course, my entire family live in CA. It’s terrifying to think of moving away and shutting down or putting on leave, all of my life in CA. Obviously, I love my son and need to be in his life actively, so the only option is to move, and that’s what I’ve been planning on. Trust me when I say I’ve thought of everything, and there is a court ruling that fucks me hard…I just simply don’t want to leave my home.

I started thinking there might be a magickal solution, perhaps I can bring him to CA permanently, perhaps I can use magick to change reality in accordance with my will. I’ve done much research on spirits to work with, and have planned out a ritual for this. If anyone has thoughts, ideas, or positive feedback, I would be truly, eternally grateful.

Welcome @Neuromancer , sorry to hear about your situation. I’m assuming you’re new to this, magick, so first i want to ask what have you done or practiced so far? Do you meditate and keep a journal or book of shadows about your progress in this endeavor? I’m curious enough to give some suggestions depending on where you’re at with everything

1 Like

Hey thanks so much for the quick response, @aBetterHuman

I’m fairly new to Magick, I found EA Koetting on Youtube, and bought his Evocation video course, been through it a few times. I practice Zen meditation, and I do keep a notebook. I and am just beginning to read Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig as well.

1 Like

Welcome @Neuromancer It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck ie what you pactice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Thanks, did it.

1 Like

Hi @Neuromancer, sorry to hear about your situation.

‘Demons of Magick’ by Gordon Winterfield has many powers listed that can help you. The book is easy to follow. Use your judgement and use the powers which you think will help.

1 Like

@Sorcerer_Supreme

Thank you so much for the suggestion, this is precisely what I was looking for.

1 Like