Can I evoke myself? Like evoke my soul/higher self/etc?

So then I’d ask Lilith and not Lucifer? Since that’s my route so far, or would it have to be Lucifer to let me live there, and Lilith for the transmutation.

Are there other places where I could incarnate as as what my soul was AFTER the transmutation ( incubi), that isn’t the infernal empire?

Seeing as on earth even if your soul isn’t human, you have to incarnate as one. I don’t think it would be like that everywhere.

Either one works, they’re both very capable of doing it. As for a residence it would be Lucifer.

I dont understand the rest of your message.

1 Like

Well you said that succubi and incubi (some) have moved elsewhere besides the infernal nation.

My question was if I got the transmutation but for whatever reason didn’t want to live in the infernal nation, could I instead incarnate somewhere else on the spiritual plane (say fae realm/etc) as an incubi.

Since on earth, there’s probably alot of different soul types but we are stuck incarnating as a human despite our type of soul. I’m asking if it’s possible to incarnate as an incubus after the transmutation somewhere besides the infernal nation.

I think you’re confused somewhere, if you went ahead with the transmutation and died here you’d be able to go where you please as long as allowed (if the place is owned)

That would not be a reincarnation it would simply be you finding somewhere to live.

And we’re not stuck reincarnating, most people chose to reincarnate, sure some were forced for one reason or another, but some chose to and others breezed past it due to their beliefs.

Epic,

I’m interested in the concept as well I’ma read more just wanted to let you know I got a smile out of the quote

1 Like

I’d offer myself some coca cola then drink it lol.

@Vaynord

Ohhhh! Yeah I was confused. My apologies. Yeah I’ll get a soul transmutation then find somewhere like the fae realm to live. Seeing as I don’t think I should be obligated to live in the infernal nation just because I got a soul transmutation.

I’d offer DMT that way when I consumed it is be closer to myself

Good point.

I have a very faint memory of a few moments before my incarnation here. So I believe that.

Fae reside in multiple places within the etheric plane, the infernal is a nation within the Greek underworld as it’s own pantheon.

The cases where the fae realms are their own realms (i.e pocket realms) is if Gods like the Tuatha De Dannan have their own pocket realms with fae within it.

However, all the same depending on what terms Lilith or Lucifer agree to when doing the transmutation determines such, only difference with fae realms like the seelie and unseelie to the infernal is the infernal nation works like here, they have a currency, they buy their homes, have jobs and such.
While the fae realms are mostly tribal and through trade while the royals of the seelie and unseelie have currency and trade.

Useful thank you alot of the other stuff sorta confused me like multiple people having the same self

Well I mean I was going to make an offering, or something like that for the transmutation. I’m not sure why they would expect anything more? If the offering is enough.

Well here’s an example, you have a large jug, then you get 3 glasses, you pour water into all three glasses and the jug still has water in it, all 3 glasses of water has water from the jug.

The higher self is the jug and the glasses are 3 different reincarnated people.

However, there’s cases where the higher self ceases to exist as itself due to it fragmenting to a point it no longer exists and each fragment became their own individuals.

1 Like

Don’t go in with assumptions, otherwise you’ll simply hear what you want to hear not what they are saying or conveying. When I did such for Nyx she wanted me to help spread her influence here, every being has a reason for helping someone even but doesn’t mean it’s something bad, it’s a business transaction.

Hmm, I meant in terms of anything that could infringe my freedom (like being able to go elsewhere besides the infernal) just because I got the transmutation.

As long as you’re not asked to join the legions you should be fine, however even then theyre free to go where they please in terms of wandering around. But it’s still a nation.

Well I would definitely add that in the pact (the understanding that I’ll be void of any legion duty, and have the freedom to go where I please) so if they did agree to the transmutation (which will be asked for via pact/contract) that would be in it. So i don’t run risk of misunderstanding anything, and they can choose whether to agree to it or not.

Pretty much.

1 Like

Still just like how does that happen the concept of a higherself breaking I to multiple pieces each piece reincarnating is weird to me, but it because I still don’t understand the connection from higher self to soul of being.

Thanx for all the info it’s been pretty enlightening, main thing I wanna do after it is see my etheric form and figure out what my soul currently is allighned with from previous life, since my Akashic apperently I sealed befor reincarnation it might prove difficult to get that info though.