Can I Evoke demons and angels simultaneously

Hello for all true magicians here
I’m New to evocation
but I need something clarified before I take a certain path
Can I Evoke a demon tomorrow for example
then next weak evoke an angel
I mean Is it a good Idea to take the right and the left path of magic at the same time Or should I commit to one path
MY second question is about the LBRP ritual It Include angels
when I perform it what’s the demon’s stance when I evoke A certain demon
In an Area Protected By angels ?
Thanks alot for your Influence Guys

Yes, you can evoke a demon and then evoke an angel. You can also evoke them simultaneously as long as you are using them for the same goal. The lbrp is pretty much garbage at least in my opinion so use another method of banishing. I do recommend you sticking to one type of entity though, demonic will work.

Thanks necromaster I will take your word Regarding Demonic
But I’m curious to know about your opinion on lbrp ritual
If you don’t want to discuss it here Then I would Appreciate if you PM me
It’s also ok if you don’t want to share your opinion about it and thanks alot again

It takes way too long to perform and most cannot perform it successfully, including myself.

You can definitely evoke angels and demons after each other, I’ve not ever done simultaneous evocation before but I can’t think of any reason its shouldn’t work.
The Kingdom of Flames features both Angels, demons and spirits integrated.
I don’t believe entities to be moral in the same way humans are so they wouldn’t get i suppose offended that you were working with both hands. That is after all the way to true power, I don’t want to cripple myself by being too proud or scared to acknowledge half the teachings

[quote=“Soundwave, post:5, topic:466”]You can definitely evoke angels and demons after each other, I’ve not ever done simultaneous evocation before but I can’t think of any reason its shouldn’t work.
The Kingdom of Flames features both Angels, demons and spirits integrated.
I don’t believe entities to be moral in the same way humans are so they wouldn’t get i suppose offended that you were working with both hands. That is after all the way to true power, I don’t want to cripple myself by being too proud or scared to acknowledge half the teachings[/quote]
Thanks soundwave I agree with this morals is only followed by fellow humen and that’s one of the best things I’ve learned here
To have choice

My thoughts are do a divination first - and see if you get anything that suggests a success with the technique and no backlash…

Its implied in several texts I have read - not to go about it all willie nillie.
EA mentions having done it - and also that he has warned others to be careful, with specific orders of beings (though never elaborated upon which ones) to be ‘smart about it’.

My version of smart - is to do some kind of divination first.
From memory what I recall is it being like throwing a match onto a pool of petrol - you might get away with it a few times as the flame drowns, but there are truly explosive combinations… that will be dangerous.

If divination is not part of the skill set - to test it- then - I think common sense says to leave it be.
Just some general advice.