Can I commune or make pacts with the old Baltic gods?

Did you know you can get a weed high without smoking or eating weed?[/quote]

Hard to believe since i was once extremely messed up after smoking weed, and stopped because of it - this was years ago and i took too much for a newcomer. But you can share your method if you feel like it.

I’m not sayig that its impossible, i would just guess that its pretty hard to there from normal daily state.

Empathic Connection. I shared it with women who were big weed heads. I could feel some getting high clear across the united states. It was interesting. It was as if I was there sharing a blunt with them =)

Makes sence. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi,

They are not the same, yes they are similar but not the same, at least according Finnish mythology and knowledge past down verbally.

Pekele was the highest god before Ukko and Akka.
They had a huge battle in havens and Ukko casted down Perkele. Long story sort Perkele became the “evil” how would become the grandfather to Satan.

If you like to know more about Ukko and Akka I recommend that you read Kalevala (book about Finnish mythology).

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:6396”]I have been thinking that Thor,Perkele,and Perkunas are the same god but with different name as they have many similarities… The least i know of Perkunas since here its Perkele or Ukko/Ukko Perkele but still its a god of thunder with the hammer of Thor “Ukon vasara/ukon kirves”

But anyways, why couldn’t you? Thor is the only god whose voice i have heard although he didn’t say much…

And yeah this country i’m from is Finland…

On the other news you should go and say hi on the new member’s thread, for the sake of pleasing moderators.

(Im not ashamed of my occultism, or hiding it but still i might share something that i wouldn’t elsewhere so that’s why i’m not posting pics of myself like some are)[/quote]

This is just my Own Opinion, I think its totally Possible to do so, You could probably look at the Mythology and Symbolism of these Culture and Adapt the Pact Ritual according to this,

You could probably try to contact these Spirit and Ask them,

Wish you the Best!