Can I borrow your websites?

Hey all,
So I’ve been on the look out for spells and such, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for websites that I could go to where I can find new spells, etc? Anything is useful as always
~Crow~

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8772”]Hey all,
So I’ve been on the look out for spells and such, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for websites that I could go to where I can find new spells, etc? Anything is useful as always
~Crow~[/quote]
If you search through here there are some good spells and things just look through whatever topic you need a spell for.
Also spells of magic has a good layout for spells and rituals easy to go straight to spells. But it is basically a RHP site. And gets some silly roleplayers. But if go through the spells some of them are descent. Ive tried a few and they seem to work fine. The ones ive used anyway. But of course alot of it depends on the magician, anyway. So maybe that helps some.

It’s not a website, but the Simon Necronomicon Spellbook is pretty comprehensive, and you can look online for ways to adapt the spells to have a different meaning, and the book itself has examples of this, for example a police officer who carries a protective sigil for a spirit with him.

It’s not a website, but the Simon Necronomicon Spellbook is pretty comprehensive, and you can look online for ways to adapt the spells to have a different meaning, and the book itself has examples of this, for example a police officer who carries a protective sigil for a spirit with him.[/quote]
The Cusp has some really good stuff on here. And its fairly easy to modify those to fit what you need. I adapted the princess and the pea to fit whst i needed.