Can I be healed

Hmmm, I’m not a urologist, but me & other family members have had small bladders (& even short ureters for me) & the bladder stretching treatments/surgeries pretty much cured the problems. I’m not sure why they would tell you otherwise. Hmmm. Maybe you just need to keep trying different urologists until one will do a treatment or surgery? I had to go to several different gynos before one would agree to do surgery for my endometriosis, so maybe it’s kinda like that? Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Doing your best to wait as long as you can before you go pee can help stretch/strengthen the bladder some, so maybe try that. Also, I agree with you – those pills suck. I felt like a snail riding a trail of slime, lol!

1 Like

Please I need talk with you iris athena

Welcome @David555. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves. so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3