Can goetic demons

Can goetic demons give special abilities ? I want to change my time perception . I know under my old post I read that it wasn’t possible to get what I want but I want to know which goetic demon(s) can help me perceive things slower on my command . Thanks

1 Like

From what I have read Vual knows all and can manipulate time.

2 Likes

:smiley: thanks

1 Like

Might want to try Ahk’laht’esh from book of Azazel though he is obviously not goetic

1 Like

Where’s his sigil ? I looked online and it’s a bunch of different pictures

You might actually need to get the book or a pdf on that one. I don’t think I’m allowed to post E.A’s intellectual property here

1 Like

It is okay to post a sigil to the forum from EA’s works.

@Lady_Eva already checked with Timothy for me when someone requested a sigil from Kingdoms of Flame, and he said it was fine, so I would assume the Book of Azazel is covered as well.

2 Likes

Okay then this is his sigil
He can speed up or slow down your perception of time, though equivalent amount of time afterwards does the opposite.

1 Like

I want to view the world like how quicksilver sees it when he’s running in super speed, on command . If I slow down my perception of time to do something, when I put it back to normal, the time would still be the same ?

I very much doubt this is possible. The most I heard anyone getting 1:5. Most I’ve gotten is 1:2 and that is achievable by adrenaline too. Also I never worked with either of these spirits before so I don’t know how they work. My suggestion is to evoke them and see what they say

1 Like

King Paimon told me it would be lots and lots of work and he gave me my first step .

Try researching how time perception slows down for many people in moments of crisis, you may be able to attain that same state without the need for traumatic events.

4 Likes

So here is my understanding of this. From my personal experience things can work in 1 of 2 ways when being given special abilities by entities.

When I myself have requested an entity grant me actual ability to do something during an evocation, the ability tends to come in some form of real life circumstances. Example, I requested more money once, and what began to happen was that people who are rich started popping up in my life. These individuals were bringing to places and events that surrounded me with success driven people who ended up either helping me learn, and taught me how to make money. They also were recommending books to read and audios to listen to which gave me the ability to generate my own money… the way that they came into my life was extremely strange and I knew they were a manifestation of my request.

Now, anothee example was when I allowed Belial to possess me. Possession from my experience actually allows power to be injected directly into you. When he was inside of my body, my ability to convince, manipulate, and actually control peoples thoughts and movements were embedded into me. If I thought hard about someone even turning right instead of left, it would happen. Getting people to like me when we had nothing in common was easy.

So from my experiences, possession can allow you to harness the true power from the entity

5 Likes

Would they have to be in me forever for me to get their power(s) ?

1 Like

Nope. I find usually after about 3 months you dont feel their presence anymore on a possession basis

2 Likes

What exactly does that mean? does that mean he Can he erase, alter events in the past?
I looking to get my ex back but she doesn’t trust me because of of something I did and I want to know if its possible to make her forget that happened or make it seems soo long ago that is no longer important.