Can gods dominate other gods?

Thats just one myth in many. If you are gonna go that route lets not start how many did Zeus dominate, lol. Cherrypicking won’t get you nowhere. Many goddesses dominate gods and vice versa.

In the experiences I was told she was and pushed Lilith and Lucifer out of the space.

Zeus defeated the Titans through a series of allegiances with other spirits the titans subjugated and with the help of his brother and sisters. Basically he just gave them a better deal. So he didn’t do it all on his own through his own power although it’s very great.

1 Like

The Greeks and Romans were big on synchronization. The stories about Zeus or Kronos mating or eating with every God, Goddess, Spirit, or Human out there should not be taking literally although the common people of the Greco-Roman world probably did. What it is most likely is that powerful foreign people came out of the north (maybe related to the Slavs) sometime after the bronze age collapse in Greece. They of course brought there own Gods with them one of which was probably a variation of the Slavic Perun. They saw all the old abandon ruins from all the old Mycenaean/Ancient Achaean city states in a ruined state and the people scattered to the countryside. They amazed by what they say and wanting to associate themselves with it developed a mythology around this dark period with them and there Gods being the triumphant party. What that meant on ground level is that they moved all the formerly inhabited areas saw all the old shrines and temples then re-consecrated them in the name of there Gods than subjugated the surviving natives. So local deities and spirits ended up being forcibly merged together with that of the newcomers. Mythologically that was interpreted by foreigners as rapes, cannibalism, and basically a symbol of there victory over those that were formerly great. I suppose that says something about there mentality. Visually that would look like something like this > TROY - Achilles and Odysseus Opens gate to Troy *HD ''2004 film'' - YouTube and ironically the same thing ended up happening to the Greeks when the Romans invaded.

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered about the ultimate showdown, Hecate vs. Kali!

2 Likes

Imposing mortal morality on outer dimensional beings is farcical

human morals are a joke, society standards too

look up dolphin mating practices, not pretty

life is brutal

1 Like

It seems like you don’t like humans that much aren’t you? :see_no_evil:

Nobody here thinks about Nyx, she’s a super powerful goddesses and a primordial above others gods and creatures within the greek pantheon

@Pluckley Before making any more posts, please answer my questions and complete your introduction

i actually love and adore humans, MY humans.

not this current version of humanity

knowing this reality is bottom of the garbage bin once you pull out the bag and all the gross juices and leftover grim

the higher vibrations of humanities out there are great

my feelings are neutral if i dont think it

its not numbness but acceptance

2 Likes

Actually, the main focus of the universe are basic humans, who’ve for their own reasons, chose to practice magic and go to another world. I have a story lined up where Odin (a travelling professor) spends his time inspiring humans to practice magic. He ends up training the main character.

I also have a Greek mythology story I’m considering. Basically, Zeus has created an empire named Olympus Industries. He sells sports and work out equipment, has a few gym franchises, and sponsors college athletes. The Olympian family has split up into different splinters. Zeus’s splinter includes him, Aphrodite, Ares, Hermes, Apollo, Hades, and Hecate. Aphrodite is either a fashion designer or underwear model (with an onlyfans). Ares is an MMA fighter. Apollo is a pop star. All three are spokes people for Zeus. Hermes is a pro-gamer and head of Zeus’s social media. Hades has a bank and teaches classes on finance, and is sorta like the straight arrow older brother. Hecate owns a metaphysical online store and makes videos about witchcraft. And the seven of them (much to Hades’s and Hecate’s warnings) are trying to start a reality show titled “Discovering the Olympians”. Their intent is to regain godhood through media. I don’t know about Zeus getting smacked, but I plan on him being comic relief.

Edit: Actually, reality tv is outdated a bit. They’d probably be youtube influencers.

3 Likes

Yes Gods compete all the time and their worshippers are their army or pawns, however you’d prefer.

Even those who claim no God (worship any) working with a God in any fashion gives it a reality in which it may manifest in.

1 Like

This whole thing about domination and Hekate reminds me of a instance a while back I experienced. She came to me one night and want me to work with her. I was not ready yet it felt she was still there in the room. I felt uncomfortable and that’s when I called on Freya. Next I knew she came and I saw them in a vision. Fraya had a spear like weapon with a large shield that came almost to her hip. She stood there glaring at Hekate and Hekate was glaring at her. I honestly felt they were having a stare down contest like two lionesses about to tear each other apart. I then felt from Freya a “I DARE you try…” feeling. Hekate then pulled back and vanished.

I safely say in that moment Freya had the upper hand and Hekate knew it.

So to have gods and goddesses having fights and all doesn’t surprise me. Not only it’s in text but from experiences too. This goes for spirits of all kind. Some are naturally more possessive and if they find someone they like or want it’s a sealed deal. Angels are no better on this too. Iv been in that boat where when I started to work with Demons they at a time fought them to keep me. Even though I made it clear I choose this path out of my own free will, saying no to some beings is not easy.

And when it comes to the upper hand I think it can easy switch. Either environment or energy or even if they are fighting because of a individual they want. If that individual wants them or the other spirit that can make a difference. Faith and devotion is very strong energies.

3 Likes

Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing this. It sounds intense and it sounds like you’re Goddess was bigger than my Goddess that night! Interesting because H has s big reputation for being the dark deathly mistress who makes mortals and gods tremble… but I tend to just associate F with, well, cats. But it sounds like my Queen H didn’t want to get Her arse kicked that night! :grimacing::hushed:

1 Like

Yes, goddesses can dominate other goddesses. Really, Astaroth dominated me. It was not pleasant and I never thought she could actually do that. I guess I was too much of a skeptic for my own good.

Each person is strongest in their spheres of influence, naturally

This is really good ‘fictional’ example

https://www.thegamer.com/skyrim-every-daedric-prince-realm/