Can demons do anything you ask?

Just thinking outside the box here (I think the box got ripped up and thrown out with this forum but anyway :rofl:) are demons able to do anything you ask of them? I know they have things they are more known for but if for some reason you are drawn to a certain entity are you able to ask that entity? Like if you had a good connection with Marbas would you be able to ask for him to help you out with getting an ex back or getting a job etc. or just telling him you want that to happen and you’re going to contact Lilith or Sallos for example and ask him to help them or guide them? I think there may have been a thread similar on here, I just can’t find it.

1 Like

I mean, they could, they just may not be as potent as with their specialities… Like say if I tried healing (which I am not the best at). I can do it, it just takes more effort

5 Likes

I think if you have a good relationship built with a spirit they would be more willing to help outside of their specialty. It feels like it would depend highly on the situation. Most seem to enjoy demonstrating their power, some more than others. It would also in my mind depend on need. If it’s a need vs a want I would say that factors in as well.

3 Likes

In my opinion, if they are your patron, they are more likely to send you to another spirit, as some demons don’t seem to be as well rounded as most godforms, though there are exceptions of course. Both Azazel and Belial seem very able to work outside of their “box,” as it were, but a healing entity like Marbas, I think would be less able.

2 Likes

It’s just been a thought in my mind for a while. Mainly because there are some people on here who seem to be able to communicate with any at will and others who only get a response from some entities and nothing from others. For those people I think it would be fair to say they might find it hard. Like if they could contact none of the entities involved with love or got no response but got a response from Dra’talon, it would kind of be easier to ask Dra’talon for help in contacting Sallos to help with finding a girlfriend or boyfriend. Or would you just ask Dra’talon for help with it?

1 Like

No, you would not want to contact Dra’talon to get involved with your love life. Any demon who acts outside of its specialty will bring that specialty to bear on your intention. Dr’Talon’s specialty is getting rid of enemies and, even if he did consent to help you get a girlfriend, his energy would infect the result, and it would not be pretty. Belial can bring you love, but it would be the love he felt would be most beneficial to you, whether you liked it or not.

I think it would be wiser to ask Dr’talon to contact Sallos on your behalf, or another of Azazel’s Nethers more appropriate to love, like Fro’ghla’tasch.

4 Likes

Like someone who doesn’t fit your “checklist” but that can help you in spiritual and worldly affairs? Versus entities more closely aligned with love would be more concerned with the checklist?

I’ve seen EA talk about this happening in one or two of his videos.

More like, if Belial thinks a lover with a penis would be better for you than someone with a vagina, he will bring you one, whether or not you swing that way. This actually happened to a member of the forum. Belial thought he would be better served with homosexuality :rofl:

4 Likes

I was actually thinking that and laughing about it when I read the section I quoted lol.

I would think that the stuff I added might be in the mix as well. Seeing as he is called on for such things. Maybe he would be good for someone who wants to find a partner with :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: and doesn’t care about much else :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Insert a meme of sausages on a plate by @succupedia

2 Likes

Oh no, not going there. No sausage memes on this thread.

3 Likes

Assuming demons are greater aspects of our own, and collective, consciousness…
Yes but as others have stated, certain beings will be more proficient at certain things. BECAUSE, you’re tapping into different pieces of our collective understanding.
There is also the point to consider that people for centuries, or longer, have poured a certain type of energy into a thing and so that Thing will be attuned to that energy.

1 Like

Ea has brought this up before on a video about king paimon. He asked him to heal someone and king paimon wasnt able to cause it isnt his field. But Raphael didnt have an issue cause it is his field.

Its kinda askin someone with 40 years in chemistry to go build a car engine or asking a building engineer to preform heart surgery.

From a planetary perspective it would be like trying to consult the energies and spirits of saturn on matters of love.

3 Likes

Yes he can;)

@GotIncubus Could you elaborate please?

They tend to stay in their lane so to speak. However, it doesn’t hurt to ask because there are plenty of factors unseen by yourself that they might be able to work through.

To look at the question differently, can a demon do anything you ask, such as going to a “love demon” for love or a “money demon” for money. Yes and no. They can, and they do. HOW is another story. It’s not Hollywood glitter and things magically appear. You might petition for money and get a bunch of calls for work. They created an avenue for you, but you must work at any rate. I think this is often why some people give up because it’s not like they expect. Pretty much, if it hurts, if it forces you out of your comfort, and if it makes you work- it’s working.

4 Likes