Can Demons be our friends?

Well can they? Can you build a friendship with them like you can with a human friendship? Would you prefer to friends with male or female demons?

7 Likes

Absolutely can, , I’m not so hung up on the stereotypical male female as their energies actually have no sex attached but they can appear both and I’m open LOL

3 Likes

Not sure I have ever viewed the ancients as puppies that I care for LOL. Interesting analogy.

No lol we are the puppies. Maybe im confused.

No your ok LOL I re-read it and now it made sense. woof!

Most people are like ants to them.

1 Like

Yeah the people who piss them off and or people who are seen as a adversary to them.

And yes, I strongly believe you can build friendships with them. Some people end up seeing these beings as parents, so they treat said people as their children more or less. And some end up building romantic relationships with them.

Tho that may be only for the sexual energy that comes with it. Not sure🤔

But yes, I don’t see why you can’t befriend them.

3 Likes

I hear LHP spirits can be friendly and loving and RHP spirits are the opposite.

1 Like

Example please?

Cough Cough, Yahweh, Cough Cough

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t recognize the name

2 Likes

They don’t care about regular people, you can experiences this by becoming aware of how many regular people they hurt/annoy/bother/manipulate in order to get you what you want. There is always a long road before what you wish is delivered to you.

4 Likes

Oh, I thought you meant people who work with them. Yeah lol regular people don’t mean shit to them.

2 Likes

Atm, I’m hugely interested in intimate relationships with spirits bet that some sort of spirit sex, merging, or drowning in the current it is in for a long while. Erotic, exotic, and flooding every last atom and particulate of my being.

2 Likes

@anon95495734 i don’t care about regular people either. I can see how humans can get on their bad side.

1 Like

So how do you decide who is “regular” and who isn’t.

2 Likes

They’ll probably eat you alive or fuck you to death. Best stay away. Especially if you dont know others that work with them.

@anon10524665 when mean regular people is people who don’t follow this path, just ordinary person.

I think theyre reffering to the sleeping dormant gods on this plane

2 Likes

So you think someone who doesn’t follow “this” path is an ordinary person. :slight_smile:

1 Like