Can damage to the head affect magick?

Hello peops!
So I do MMA and boxing as a sport and I do compete. Lately i’ve been punched a lot in the head. And am a little worried about it affecting my magick. Will constant hits to the brain affect magick??

Brain trauma can affect all aspects of your life.

7 Likes

More worried about magick

1 Like

All aspects of your life includes magick…

1 Like

Oh right, crap i’ll have to take it easy then. Thanks for the answer

1 Like

As a scientist who has extensively studied brain damage, I must say that repeated hits to the head are very, very, very dangerous. They will affect everything because they affect your ability to focus. Without focus, magick is impossible.

You should see a neurologist and have your brain assessed. You’re probably fine, but take this as a warning to make sure you don’t get hit in the head again. If you do, the results could be catastrophic, and I’m not exaggerating; I’ve met several patients who experienced that degree of damage.

Edit: Look up CTE.

6 Likes

I have a feeling that making friends with healing entities such as Raphael and Marbas and lighting candles for them often could be a beneficial addition to your practice.

3 Likes

Any sort of damage can affect your magick. Even body building can cause clogs in energy ways throughout the body. I know as I am a heavy lifter. This is why chakra alignment is very important as a daily regimen for us.

6 Likes

Alrighty thank you

Yeah ur probabaly right

1 Like

So is there anyway that I can prevent damage to the brain to affect my magick

No but meditate after you spar every night before bed and do energy work to keep the flow

1 Like

alright I’ll do that

1 Like

Yes there is. Drumroll please…:drum:… the prevention strategy is, don’t damage your brain. Nothing is so important that you should risk your consciousness. Apologies if I seem sarcastic; I’m simply giving you the truth.

I can’t really just avoid getting hit while doing this sport man

1 Like

I used to do martial arts for several years. You can protect your head. If you have to choose between taking a hit anywhere else on your body or your head, protect your head.

Talk to your instructor about defensive moves and practice. If the place you’re training at isn’t teaching you defense and just letting you get “punch drunk” then it isn’t a place you want to be going to.

1 Like

Yeah but no matter how much you protect your head you could still get punched. I mean even professional good defensive fighters always get hit in the head

But yeah I guess you’re right, work on some defence moves and increase my defence

1 Like

You’ll be alright.

I hope so. Thanks man

1 Like