Can Buer Heal Mental Health Issues?

Hello I am considering working with Buer to heal my mental health issue voices in the head, I have already arranged permission from my family to set up an shrine to him/her in my parents garage. I would really praise his name if he removed my affliction permenantly, :slight_smile:

I have suffered from this for over 13 years and even with the medication I take, it doesnt help me in the afternoons and at night when they still come on, I was just wondering apart from public praise, respect, offers to work with more with him in the future and offerings of food energies, is there anything more I should do ?

Thanks for taking the time to read my topic

9 Likes

Buer is simply outstanding with energetic healing. I’ve worked with Buer for aid in depression and generalized anxiety. It seems like the alter can help in forming a working partnership with Buer.

Respect yourself. Remember you are an awesome person who can do awesome things like work with Buer. Remember the self respect bit.
Remember that your energy, focus and time is a big ass offering. Especially time, we all have that in limited supply!
Remember that you don’t have to “woo” Buer or win him over. Buer’s office-job is to help out with mental afflictions.
What is your experience with magick?

6 Likes

I have read several books on Goetic Magic mainly from Tristan Whitespire on amazon kindle and I have enough self confidence to try an summoning if it would be good for me to meet him, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on. I’ve used Goetia Illustrated by Carl Spartacus.

I’d add that Buer’s sigil + e.a.'s summoning incantation is also a solid choice.

7 Likes

I thought he looked more like this

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Eh, the spirits can look like anything really. Buer appeared to me as a male dressed in a business suit.

6 Likes

That’s fine, I was just wondering and thanks for messaging me with summoning him with his custom Enn

4 Likes

(preface: I’m not a doctor and this comment has not been approved by the FDA)

Buer can certainly help with this. I’ve not worked with him for mental health specifically, but I know he is capable of it for sure. He is also one of the most gentle and friendly of the Goetics that I have worked with. Very proper, very polite, very friendly. When I worked with him he appeared as a centaur in a doctor’s jacket, speaking in a london accent.

9 Likes

Z

Hail President Buer the Healer

6 Likes

Could I PM you about working with Buer to help with depression and gen. anxiety?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Sure, that’s fine

3 Likes

Well, let me tell you a bit about my experience with spirits and mental health. Yours may be different.

They did not heal me. I asked a spirit for help with attention problems regarding school (I have severe ADHD) that were ruining my life. From this working I was unsure of how it was going to manifest. I didn’t think I was going to just get a better attention span outright, and I didn’t. What ended up happening was after years of struggling to find a psychiatrist to help (with a condition I had already been diagnosed with keep in mind) out of the blue I suddenly found one. It’s insanely hard to get medicated for ADHD which is why I’ve had so much issue with it, but this doctor I found was perfect. He got me medicine right away and I’ve been amazing ever since.

TL;DR: I wasn’t cured by the spirit, the spirit lead me to the cure.

[EDIT] I see that you have already been doing things to help yourself medically. Maybe working with a spirit could help you find any possible alternatives, though I understand it’s very hard to find any treatment for mental illnesses. Best of luck, I hope you can get the help you need.

6 Likes

It seems there is a relationship between the goetia spirits who are influenced by astrology. Probably if you have no planets in Sagittarius or the sign is weak in the chart in that case Buer can’t manifest properly

3 Likes

Based on?

4 Likes

I don’t know if this will help you, I have worked with Buer for a year, and he healed me of a disease that affected me for years, today I can say that I am healthy, he is a very kind spirit and he will tell you what to do in your mind, he suggests work on your part and when you do not comply he simply walks away, usually he asks for things that benefit you, in my case I noticed that he likes the orange color and the aloe vera slime smeared on his stealth, once you open it, just talk to him sincerely and respectfully and he will definitely help you.

4 Likes

Yeah, I always get this image of him every time we’re in touch. I’m working with him to rid myself of dark perceptions of myself, which is a component of mental health.

case I noticed that he likes the orange color and the aloe vera slime smeared on his stealth, once you open it
Hello: What do you mean by this? Smear aloe vera gel (the insides) on his sigil? What is “on his stealth?” And his liking of the orange color, do you mean for a candle? How would one use orange? Thank you!

Yes, that’s what I meant, smear the gel on top of his sigil, (Sorry! My english is not very good hehe) orange color on the candles, or even draw his sigil in orange color.