Can Black Magick overrule a soul's chosen path?

I’m referring to the following: let’s say a spirit has chosen to incarnate as a disabled person (either physically or mentally), in order to learn from the experience. Would it still be possible to heal this person with Black Magick?

From what I gather from (righthand path) healers, they usually get a ‘not this one’ message from their Higher Self whenever they try to heal such a person. They usually can provide some ease of the suffering, but no complete healing. I’m curious whether Black magic could overrule this with sheer willpower?

I certainly await to see the answers on this one. I know the accounts of Franz Bardon show he had to ask first if this was the universe allowing him to heal…but who knows about that…
I am very interested in seeing what comes up here!!!

I personally feel that a person that doesn’t know what they are doing completely will go for the healing every time and then have some cases that are not healed and nothing happens…it appears that one needs to know why that condition is there in the first place…then that would aid one in knowing how to approach the healing…

Maxx

Black Magic can override people’s will to live, surely it can override their will not be healed.

Well EA has said some people he has killed with baneful majick had their dharmic path interupted, which is much more severe interuption then this would be most likely. So I would say yes it can be done.

Well, KYRA, all I can say for SURE is I cetainly hope so!!!

If I am in front of such a person, and I have a strong desire to heal them, then My Will ought rule in My World - otherwise they would not have entered My World, however briefly. Because on some level, something in them knows … :wink: Z

I agree with this. However, do black magicians really heal? LOL

@ Azesiel: Yes, I do.

[quote=“Kyra, post:1, topic:219”]I’m referring to the following: let’s say a spirit has chosen to incarnate as a disabled person (either physically or mentally), in order to learn from the experience. Would it still be possible to heal this person with Black Magick?

From what I gather from (righthand path) healers, they usually get a ‘not this one’ message from their Higher Self whenever they try to heal such a person. They usually can provide some ease of the suffering, but no complete healing. I’m curious whether Black magic could overrule this with sheer willpower?[/quote]

If a spirit did choose to have this experience, why would we want to interfere in the first place? It surely wouldn’t be to help them. If a black magician did override this, it would be from a place of pure ego. In which case, we would not really be helping anyone at all. So, what would be the point?

I work in the welfare system and have met many disabled people and would jump at the chance to heal some of my favourites… but I always wonder am I doing it for myself or for them? And even if I did wield the power of a demonic God and heal the impossible, would they just reincarnate next life into the same type of disabled body to finish what they originally started?

BRUTUS: In all honesty the real dilemma is not spiritual at all - its moral, and humanity is responsible for initiating morals.

From a purely Nonphysical, broader perspective - again I say, it is those of us who chose to incarnate into physical expression that are “in charge”. This includes the choices, modifications & changes of mind we experience as we move through our lives. That’s part of our free will. We are freedom seeking beings to the core of us. We are MEANT to be!

So, from this perspective, what about that “handicapped” person putting themselves in the path of a healer? Could it not be said that they have decided they are finished with that experience and seeking to end it? Or a different scenario: could it be they entered into life to BE healed, thus validating for many the principle & veracity of Healing? Look at the millions of people afraid to believe a fact until it is “proven” - justified, explained & thoroughly debated!

So I return to a point I often make: If you feel deeply drawn or compelled to do a thing, stop the endless practice of second-guessing yourself and do it. You have a Heart and a Mind and a Will that is unique to You alone. And what is rare is valuable, yes?

Why is it so very hard for us to accept that we are exactly as we ought be, want exactly what we ought want - that there’s not anything “wrong” with us that needs fixing? Nothing horrible to repent, nothing lacking to apologize for …

RELAX! Appreciate the magnificent Being you are & intended to be when you decided to come here! :wink: Z

Thanks Zoe,

So if I get “not this one” from the divine and through raw force of will I heal them anyway, will I be cutting myself off from the divine? Or is the “not this one” just a part of my higher self giving my conscious self advice?

[quote=“Brutus, post:10, topic:219”]Thanks Zoe,

So if I get “not this one” from the divine and through raw force of will I heal them anyway, will I be cutting myself off from the divine? Or is the “not this one” just a part of my higher self giving my conscious self advice?[/quote]

What makes you so sure its “The Divine” that is telling you no? The Source from whence you emerge makes no judgements about what you decide to do or not do … and you cannot be separated from that part of yourself any more than your front side can be separated from your back side! Being Energy that flows, you can certainly pinch yourself off pretty good. But you cannot “lose it”.

That broader nonphysical part of you is your greatest fan & your biggest supporter. You’ve gotta get past the human version of “God”. Its just simply not so … Zoe

[quote=“Brutus, post:10, topic:219”]Thanks Zoe,

So if I get “not this one” from the divine and through raw force of will I heal them anyway, will I be cutting myself off from the divine? Or is the “not this one” just a part of my higher self giving my conscious self advice?[/quote]

My take is more that you might simply not be able to heal a person with White Magick when his dharmic path is to remain disabled and that you will have to switch to Black Magick to get the job done. Yes, this can then ultimately be about Your Will overriding this person’s will, but it may also be an experience this person has sought out.

I agree with Zoe that it very simply comes down to what choice YOU wish to make. No judgements, because in the grander scheme of things, there is no good or evil, there is only ‘experience’.

Plus, in case you interfere with the dharmic path, well, they can still choose to be disabled in a next life if they feel they haven’t learned enough from the experience.

My hat off to you. My healing skills are 0. If you can use the dark current to heal, then I admire that.

I agree with this. However, do black magicians really heal? LOL[/quote]

There may be a type of black magician within the wide spectrum of magicians who practice black magic that absolutely will not heal… but in general, the answer is they definitely do (IME). Just because someone practices black magic and baneful works doesn’t mean that they never have the desire to do something benevolent. :slight_smile:

I think the friends with benefits project is a good example of this, although of course not everyone participating identifies as a black magician. Still though, I never expected that joining a forum of fellow demon lovers and practicioners of black magic would lead me to participating in the largest continuous working of benevolent magic I’ve ever done. lol