Can belial and orobas change your genetics

A very interesting topic on this forum i found is that orobas and belial can change your genetics to your choosing. What are your experiences with this or you’re opinions on this topic. Do you think it works. If it does then belial would most likely have the power to affect the most change since he is a king.

5 Likes

And I do not mean a full shapeshift but something like changing your eye color from blue to green brown to hazel. Things like that. Or growing an inch things like that. If subliminals can do it, I don’t see why demons can’t

3 Likes

Oh, stuff like that? Of course they can. Hell I was looking at some pictures of EA on the spider and green butterfly page and he has two different eye colours.

8 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve had the DNA Genome mapping done before and scanned for scientifically known genes (studies done and correlations suspected) and I have mutations that are highly prevalent in individuals with depression, addictive behaviors, and naturally long life. It would be cool to be able to augment the depression and/or addiction risk, and potentially rig my genes to avoid all that frightening stuck-in-the-body, end-of-life palliative care keeping me alive and bedridden until I’m 110. Have them short out in a don’t-make-it-to-the-hospital-in-time-to-be-put-in-the-nursing-home kind of way.

2 Likes

Brace yourselves, the penis enlarger questions are cuming.

14 Likes

Lol only for the ones who need it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Belial can do very much, but remember he ish also a trickster and he will make your life a puzzle game, for most of the time. As for the DNA changes, you mean spiritually or anatomically ? If you talk spiritually yes, if anatomically yes…if you don’t blv in coincidences, maybe you can get radiations hahahah

2 Likes

What do you mean he’s a trickster I’ve never heard of that before. So he can change your dna but he won’t?

He puts you to test, that’s what I mean.

1 Like

And if you didn’t heard that b4 look at my other postings around here about Belial.

1 Like

You can try marbas

1 Like

There’s a lot of things that change your DNA. In recent years scientists have found that even the way you think changes your DNA. So I wouldn’t doubt for a second that Belial can change DNA.

2 Likes

I think subliminal help with changing your eye colour and stuff though I haven’t tried any by myself…
Maybe you can try using a subliminal and see what happens…
As for demonic help, summoning Marbas or Belial might help… but idk

4 Likes

I don’t know about Belial but I do know that OSE Marbas and Orias I have read does do transformations.

1 Like

Hagenti may be able to help

1 Like