Can Azazel, Lucifer, Belial, Lilith work together?

hello all. I’m working on a very unique ritual with will evoke 4 entities at the same time and all 4 well help assist the user. I dont wish to give much away but it uses a complex array of seals and sigils along with 4 sets of offerings each to their entity. I am considering evoking the four entities mentioned above. I would like to know if these four play well together or do they have some issues with each other?

3 Likes

I sometimes put my hand on my Lucifer’s Tarot and ask for something to everyone

3 Likes

This isn’t a directly applicable answer, perhaps; but the way I do my evocations and invocations involves Lilith and Lucifer and I’ve evoked Belial in this way, so that’s three of your 4 right there.

Generally, I think it’s safe to say that Lilith and Lucifer are more or less ‘in charge’ of the whole hierarchy and, if you rely on them to ‘introduce’ you to the others, it should work ok.

I can also say that I’ve never felt like there were turf issues or personality conflicts between any demons I’ve worked with. We’re all on the same team here.

1 Like

Ok that does sound good. I just wanted to make sure as the ritual will probably be the most taxing on myself.

1 Like

I have had the three males together before. I tend to work one on one with Lilith since it is more of motherhood things I ask her for help with. I don’t think there will be an issues. Have you worked with Lilith before?

4 Likes

Yes she’s helping me develop my clair senses.

3 Likes

Ok.

When I doubt ask them. They will tell you if they will
Work with others or not.

3 Likes

this.

Also, based on personal experiences, i can talk for Lucifer Belial and Lilith as i have not worked with Azazel

Lucifer and Lilith i feel they can work together, even Belial i think as well, however, when working with many beings at the same time the energies can be heavy.

my suggestion to you op, is try to work with Lucifer, Lilith and Samael, I think their energies may blend well together and it may not be heavy

Belial has a strong raw energy from what i can remember, though he can work well with them too in my opinion

and speaking on Belial, Lucifer and Lilith, i highly dont think they have any issues with each other.

I once called Archangel Michael on Lucifers advice while Lilith was there too and I remember that Lilith and Michael dont get along from how I felt energy wise afterwards i think.

2 Likes

Yes he is very angry and heavy feeling. This is the demon I actually swung on when he appeared because he came across super aggressive that time and caught me off guard.

OP how long have you been working with Demons?

1 Like

I wouldnt say angry, just raw and strong and intense, especially the first time i think

2 Likes

Belial is part of Lucifer’s legions I would say yes, Lilith and Lucifer have a long history as well as her being part of one of his infernal councils, Azazel and Lucifer also tend to share a common respect for one another.

1 Like

A lot of people summon them together, so I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Very shortly. Would Samael be a good replacement?

I feel Samael Lilith and Lucifer blend well together for first time maybe

but you can summon belial as well, i just think if its first time, the energies might get intense

2 Likes

I won’t do 4 at Once just yet. Start one at a tome to get to known. As for the replacement It depends on what you are doing.

1 Like

I have been working ith demons on and off for like 2 years. I’ll show you the basic seal array. Give me a second and I’ll show you the picture

1 Like

Dont mind the crude drawing. I always clean the seals up later. The blue circles represent offerings to the entities. And the pink circles represent candles. (Colors not going in finished project. They are just for visualizing.) The user will sit or stand in the “eye” and the four entities will be summoned in the outer circles. I suppose it wouldn’t necessarily be called a seal huh lol. This will be one of the more advanced rituals I made.

1 Like

Swap Belial and and Lilith. (That just came to me). Anyway looking at it the first thing I said was wow. It looks like it will be really powerful. I think it will be ok with the 4 you have. I am trying to see if I can see anything not good.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I wish to be someone who pushes seals to their absolute limit. I am still working on a name for this seal as I believe it will become a great tool in any magick users arsenal. I want to write a book on seals eventually so no better time to create than now.

1 Like

That’s amazing. Go after your rearm I am sure it will be amazing.

1 Like