Can Anyone Tell me How Sushant Singh Rajput(Indian Famous Bollywood Actor) Died?

Sushant Singh Rajput (a famous Indian Bollywood actor) died mysteriously.he died on 14 June 2020,his case is still not solved.Inspite of giving the case to special investigation team,the case is still not being solved.Fans are complaining there is foul play in investigation due to political pressure.Huff Paranormal did a seance on Sushant Singh Rajput,but he is fake and he is exposed by debunkers.
There is power struggle in Bollywood.
Can anyone tell me that Sushant singh Rajput was murdered or did he commit suicide.

Rhea might know.

3 Likes

One indian tarot card,told that this sister and salman khan killed him for greed, jealousy and professional rivalry.
She did seance on Sushant Singh Rajput.

Rhea was bad girl no doubt,but she didn’t kill him.It was his sister who were trying to grab his property and thus scapegoating Rhea.

Had she done the seance correctly,i have no idea about Tarot Readings.She got Queen of Wands,Kings of Swords when she asked Sushant spirit about his reason of death.
What does Queen of Wands and Kings of Swords means.

This is my personal opinion as a random British magician, and I am just a volunteer forum mod, and so this is not me not speaking in any way on behalf of BALG, just want to make that clear:

I scried his photo and believe he may have been murdered, because I saw him trying to resist, and yet this implies his feet were in contact with a flat surface:

Due to a discrepancy between his height and the distance between his bed and the ceiling fan, the police concluded that he had hanged himself in an inclined position. No sign of struggle was found.

Source: Death of Sushant Singh Rajput - Wikipedia (my emphasis)

5 Likes

Yup his ceiling height was 6ft,his height was 5 ft 11.its impossible to do suicide.

2 Likes

According to News:
The question now arises that if the fan-to-mattress height was 5 ft 11 inch, how can a man with 5 ft 10 inch height hang himself. It certainly blows a hole in the theory that Sushant Singh Rajput killed himself by hanging.

They are incompetent and NCB and CBI has never sold a case before.I have no trust in Judicial System.

If not them, who will. They have power to solve this case but Its being delayed and soon everyone will forget.

1 Like

For political power,but the tarot card reader said the case will get solved in 6 months,right now only 3 months are passed.

1 Like

Let’s hope that this gets solved ASAP. I never liked bollywood and their false low IQ idols.

3 Likes

Yup,i don’t like bollywood,but this guy Sushant was good and spiritual person.
He was hard working and talented person.Otherwise i dont care who dies.

3 Likes

Same with me. His IG account was full of physics and mystical stuff.

1 Like

I read in a geomancy forum about this person, maybe he died by suicide but at the same time his life was threatening by some people and he suffered psychologically.

3 Likes

He committed suicide.

1 Like

First off, it’s against the rules to talk about politics.

Second, they did keep the body for postmortem to rule out murder.

I know it’s shocking to believe, but suicide is a very real scenario that does not need to be brought about by another party.

1 Like

I didn’t name any political party,so it doesn’t violates

But you mentioned the government.

But I could be wrong. @Lady_Eva what do you think?

:rofl::rofl:how naive you are,just i wrote government,you are thinking that i have violated the rules.