Can anyone suggest a demon that can teach you new ways of making money?

Hello, I was wondering if there’s a demon that can actually give knowledge, teach you how to make from the methods that you never thought about. I worked with Bune and he is great when it comes to gaining significant income fast but I’m still stuck at a job that I do not enjoy. I’m however very grateful for the assistance I’ve received. I just want to find something that will actually give me purpose, something that I will enjoy. I’m always willing to work towards my goals but I need some guidance. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Like

Well you posted this in the Lucifer category and Lucifer can certainly do this.

It sounds like you’re not so much looking for a new way to make money as you are looking for what you really want to do with your life. I’d also suggest Paymon for help with this.

Have you tried working with Mammon?

I would recommend:
Mammon (helps find opportunity, esp job opportunities)
Lucifer (helps you curate your own experience and business)
Belial (helps build business or practices, which can lead to money)

I may also suggest Ba’al or Paimon depending on your personal flavor of help. Ba’al may not help you with money necessarily as much as he can help you transform into your preferred version of yourself (which I want to emphasize may not be what you may define as your “best” self, personally I find “best” to be an arbitrary and highly personalized descriptor than a concrete one). Paimon helps you learn new things, realize your dreams, acquire new skills and can generally help you best find something that can make you happy to do.

these are all very generalized and they can help with far, far more, and these are more personalized experiences, thus it is best to ask demons yourself to see what they can specifically aid you with and what you personally desire as your experience may be different from the rest of us.

Good luck! I hope you find what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

YouTube , your skill set ,

1 Like

When you say work with Mammon or Lucifer… can you explain how, and whats the price of that ?

You should ask them yourself. You communicate with them as any demon or entity. Prices vary per person or situation. Sometimes it’s just worship, sometimes it’s a drop of blood, sometimes it’s sacrifice or productivity or sex or food. I’ve given Lucifer just my time and energy, I’ve given Mammon a collection of ancient moneys. I’ve given them different things before to pay for different help.