Can anyone please help me?

He deserves agony for all eternity for what he did to you. That makes me so angry. Thats a type of evil I just cannot stand. Im here if you ever want to talk.
Sage. Take a lavender bath. Cleanse. For nightmares I use a clear quartz. They’re simple little things but they work. You have to set their intention first though.

3 Likes

I also got angry just by reading this!

I’d sent him to the hounds of the barrier or send one of the 11 beasts to capture him! These are some of the worse acts against him. I’d gladly suggest you something like that!

But as mentioned, what you have is a trauma and you need to get rid of it by regainning control pf yourself! Use your energy to feed you only.

2 Likes

Thank you for offering to be there for me. I’m still trying to figure some stuff out. I’m not sure where to begin. This happened when I was 13-15, almost 16. I ran away from home two weeks before I turned 16 cause I couldn’t take the last weeks. I beat myself for not testifying against him but I was a scared teenager. I wish I could have. Cause he barely got any time in jail, and was treated better there cause he had diabetes. But there’s nothing I can do now I guess. I try to forget about him. But the dreams and sleep paralysis makes that hard. He has ruined my life and I feel like he’s trying to do that now even tho he has crossed. I want a way to deal with him to get him to leave me alone forever. Just not sure how to go about that.

1 Like

That’s the most crucial age of childhood… when the mind starts to develop its thinking habits and for someone to go and take that, twist and pervert it… I just cant stand it. I want him to be in pain. He needs to die over and over again. How dare he. Of COURSE it was hard to testify! You were so young and he had already taken advantage of you. What a horrible man.
But if you do want to be rid of this you got to start the healing process.
Which can be SO hard especially with anger festering and fears that still linger. But you are going to get through this. Since you’re not a regular I’ll message you so you can hit me up any time.

3 Likes

Ok message me please. I could have sworn I was a regular at some point and was able to do that

1 Like

Yea i thought you were too. Huh glitch maybe.

ppl make me sick to my gut sometimes im so sorry u had to go thru that i know how it feels same thing happen to me but it was my sisters friends daughters dad’s cousin n slept with my sister the day after what he did to me so yea i know how you feel two things

purifiy your self and your surrounding are this is happening to you do a banishing as well and to go further as your patron for protection im not sure if he is doing that to you but still better to be safe

all n all dont let what he did to you drag you down ok harder to do i know but know that you are beautiful and you can turn things around and be successful in life hold your head up and stay strong pm me if you wanna talk or have questions i dont mind at all

1 Like

Thank you so much for that, really. Also I would love to keep in contact with more people who have been what I have been through and also have the same beliefs as I do. Because that’s reallu hard to find around where I live. I would love if we could continue messaging.

id love that n im sure every one else feels the same way we can all teach you a few things lol every one on here is very nice i find that ppl that i hang with that dont walk the lhp are just…they arent who i thought they were smh

1 Like

Yeah that is the same situation for me where I live. It’s hard to find anyone that believes in what I do. I live in the damn Bible Belt. It sucks. I have like two friends that understand what I believe and are all for it for me. But other than that walking into get food at certain places I have employees in the store pointing and glaring and my shirt saying I’m satanic and evil and such. I usually just give a creepy smile and laugh at them. But I would really love to meet a lot of people who view things the same way we do.

1 Like

no one know im into these kinda things its hard to know who to trust

Yeah it’s a hard topic to bring up to people. Unless you have known them a long time. And I’m a very antisocial person anyways. So like it’s extra hard for me. But like meeting and talking to people on this forum really helps me out a lot. So I’m really happy I started to post here and not lurk so much

2 Likes

i started off lurcking too two or three days before i got on

1 Like

I’ve been on for months. Like then finally made an account. And then I was on this forum everyday for long times at points. I ended up getting a new phone so when that happened my internet hasn’t been so good so it’s hard to get on as much but I want to get on more than I have been recently.

1 Like

it seems like im aways on even n my sleep lol jk

Hey, I’m really sorry you had to go through that, it must’ve been really painful trying to move forward. I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. But all I can say is fight don’t give in, and never surrender. I think you should call Lilith, maybe she can help you, Raphael might also be able to help too.

If you want revenge, even if that piece of shit is dead, maybe you should look into this
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/theogensis-the-hunter-of-men/9495

1 Like

U can start working with Raphael, he is best for healing. Other than that U also need a lot of cleansing/purification. Body scanning vipassana or some serious energy work will do the job. U gotta get rid of the scars buddy otherwise U don’t be able to function. Shit happens in like, and believe me it always could have been worse.

@rin Dayum , U just fast-forwarded global warming by atleast 20 years.!!! Nevertheless welcome Back.

Hey so if he is actually dead and I go forth with that, it won’t backfire on me right? Also do can do I cover the sigil in my own blood? I just want to make sure to do it correctly.
Thank you so much for that information. I will also see about talking to Lilith also. :smiling_imp:

Send me a pm see what we can do in private.

Reiki forgive self: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuAInyS5WuEdniqEnMQIqKPVkBoobHagm