Can Anyone Identify These Things?

Hi All,
I was just thinking back to my younger years before I weakened in The Sight, and some of the things I saw. I figured that I would post them up and see if you fine folks had an inkling of what they might have been.

#1. Around the age of 12-14, I saw the figure of a human being with blackened skin, and little lights like embers within it. It had no features that I could see, and instead of two legs, it stood on a pillar of flesh as if the legs had melted into one. I saw it in broad daylight, unexpected, in the company of other people at an after-school center. It was paying an awful lot of attention to a young boy there.

#2. At around the age of 22 or so, I saw a creature in my bedroom. I was at the point in my life that I wondered if the things I saw were real or schizophrenia, so I stated that it wasn’t real as I saw it, but it was still clear enough that I felt compelled to go stand in my shower, fully clothed so it couldn’t run over my feet. It looked like a mix between a horseshoe crab and something else. It was large and low to the floor, with a highly segmented and ribbed shell.

So what do you think?

5 Likes

When my brother and I were young we saw ghosts in our house. Blacker than the night. No features, just black body. Sometimes they looked like they were holding writing boards (or something). Usually one, sometimes more. Scared the living shit out of us.

Al.

6 Likes
  1. I would identify it to be from the underworld some sort of demon lesser or higher is questionable my question is did you manage to identify any smells such as rooting flesh of perfums os sewage smells and ETC all this info is massive help to further identify what you seen
3 Likes

Creepy as fuck only solution is to

4 Likes

My cousin and I once saw something like that together as tweens. She was staying over at my house for the night and we both saw a perfectly formed, featureless shadow. The only difference in our accounts was that when I saw it, it was seated on an old chest of books I had, and it looked like it had something in it’s hands like a book or notepad in silouettes. She said that it was standing when she saw it.

2 Likes

I don’t recall any specific smells. But I saw it from a small distance. I had just exited the house and was on the porch looking over the yard when I saw it. I observed it for a moment and called the kid’s name, and when he started over, it was as if the presence that was watching him had never been there. Like here one second, poof the next. The boy did not seem to notice it. He had been playing with a basketball and a hoop while it watched him.

did you go there where you saw the thing to try and pick up on its energies because sometime even we see them and disappear they leave energy trails or they speak to us subconsciously , it worth trying hypnosis to see if you can identify what it has spoken to you subconsciously . you can do hypnosis yourself you don’t need to pay for it .

I don’t recall picking anything up energetically when I went over there, but it is an old occurrence, so memory could be failing me. I do recall that I told the older kids there about it. We all relished ghost stories. So we looked around as a group and found lots of broken glass in the yard of our after-school keeper’s home near the area of sighting. We assumed it was a ghost. The keeper told us there used to be a bar on the property and that was where the glass was from.

I’ve hypnotized myself once before to do a past life regression. It’s highly possible that I could do it again. Lately, I’ve just been meditating on impressions received in other meditations. I don’t have strong Sight anymore though, so it’s hit or miss. I tried a mini-fast today from waking to 7:10pm today to see if it helped with receiving. It was sort of a miss. :frowning: But I was really grateful to have pizza at that point.

you should check any history documents if it was probation era where the bar was and try track down phots from library news articles of any murders or other deaths regarding the bar , investigations can provide lots of good information also talk to local old people who grew up there they will have some stories that they may have heard from there parents or grand parents

1 Like

The first thing fits the description of djinn.

As for shadow-people-things, those can be friendly or…well, not…depending. I have a couple of shadow things that I let stay around in my place because I get a good enough vibe off them. There’s a really tall man-shaped thing and some sort of animal. Dog or a large cat shape but definitely animal vibe.

4 Likes

you could also go where you found broken glass and try communicate with the spirit if the energy does not feel right leave ASAP

Maybe the boy had some background with it, whether it was ghost, demon, or djinn. It was definitely most interested in seeing him. I believe that my seeing it was more or less cross-chatter and happenstance. Right place, right time.

The shadow man my cousin and I saw didn’t seem to be any threat. He didn’t make any frightening moves or come close. Though as a teen of around 16-17 in the same room, I did once feel someone sit down at the foot of my bed. Could have been the same entity or something else. It was startling but still not altogether threatening. The bed depressed and the springs squeaked as it sat down and later stood back up. I felt a part of it against my ankle, but I couldn’t see it at all. Something touched the small of my back a different night there too. The touch was ice cold and caused my back to cringe up like a spasm. I also used to feel small warm weights on my legs in bed there, as if a small animal had come to nest in.

Funny thing, I just inherited that house and am renovating it to move back into. My grandparents bought it and raised their kids there, and it ended up with my Dad who raised me and my brother there, and now my husband and I are ripping the insides apart to bring it up to modern code.

3 Likes

interesting its like something has chosen you to see it to send you some form of message try getting some sage and light the sage and walk around the house with it this will clear any unwanted energies unless you want them rhere that is completely your choice , I mean a house cleansing should do the job

1 Like

A writing board that’s quite interesting. Were you ever able to observe them further?

Can someone recognise this one ? I know it is strange lol.

So the story behind. Couple of years ago, me and my gf were sitting in a garden where we usually hanged out. It was about a year after being in a relationship and she was on my lap and I saw this figure on top of the roof looking at us !

I freaked out for a second and it just rolled backwards and disappeared like in a very inhuman fashion and speed ! I was so curious I went on higher lands to see it because access is disallowed on the rooftop of that one floor building. I did not saw it again since but it clearly was there ! I saw that no man would go up their because the roof had a huge window like top and there was only a ladder on one side of the building and nobody got down from their and it was actually in front of me the entire time !

1 Like

As a young boy almost every night. Usually one, but sometimes more. My father was shocked when over breakfast we both related the same stuff, like their movements. At least once one of them sat at the bottom of my bed. As we grew older we couldn’t see them anymore. They were human shaped but blacker than the night. Scared the shit out us.

Al.

4 Likes

Interesting. Reminds me of the common occurrence of shadow people. They’ve been known to just watch silently… What caught my attention the most was some kind of writing instrument. Almost as if he was recording his observations.

3 Likes

There was never any noise. They appeared to walk, but it was dark. My brother and I were both young and frightened. Ours was a very old house (oldest in the street, I think) built around the time of the American Civil War, although renovated. Never did get to the bottom of it.

Al.

2 Likes

It sounds like we were all visited and/or surveyed by shadow people when we were younger. They are a fairly common sighting among people who are paying attention. Even my Mother, who is typically very in-this-world, has seen a shadow person. She said it was standing at a doorway in a storm while she was at a friend’s house, and it asked “can I come in?” To this day she says “No, you can’t come in” when a door opens on it’s own, just to be safe. Her’s is the only one I’ve ever heard of speaking.

Wow on that historic house, I’m sure there’s a lot of built up stuff there. My home was only built in 1949 and I still had the experiences I did growing up. I’ve always thought there might be a parasite in it though. Something created from the abuse and alcoholism in my grandparents’ marriage there (Grandpa came back from WWII Germany mean and drunk), then stuck on the rest of us that came after. My Dad is a distant sullen person that I am convinced has angry depression. My Mom was never quite satisfied in her marriage to him, mostly being sad and disappointed that he “didn’t act like a husband”. And as a teen, I suffered a three year episode of depression that spurred two suicide attempts there. I think maybe the negativity created something that later encouraged and lived off new negativity. My husband and I have taken most of the flesh (drywall, ceiling, insulation, etc.) out, but we will try to spiritually cleanse the wooden bones.

3 Likes

I think these are shadow people. Many people see them. Most people In their childhood encounter them the most.

3 Likes