Can anyone help with the Astral?

Hello
Can anyone give advice or help with going to the astral plane?
I can’t do it at all
I’ve been trying to get out for three months
Do not pass by perhaps even the smallest advice can help
Maybe it’s not mine? Maybe someone can scan me and tell me why I can’t get out
maybe there are blocks on me?

Tons of deep “no mind” meditation for starters.
Try the search function for more, very useful.

1 Like

I find that many “magicians” tend to over complicate what the astral is, the astral is the collective unconscious a sort of mental plane, it’s the easiest form of projection. I think many expect to see crystal clear skies, entities everywhere, and the likes, but no you will see things barely like staring at the darkness behind your eyelids and making out what you see, feel, hear, and such.

You can’t work on your “astral senses” until you’re actually in the astral and most of the time people make it there and just assume they’re not there because of their grandiose expectations starting out.

First things first astral projection is not “soul travel” when you project your soul is not going anywhere, you’re projecting your energy body, a vehicle that allows you to interact with the plane you’re on. Soul travel is a poorly used term that makes it sound difficult to achieve.

you could also try making an astral temple first then using that as a focal point to the astral and from there work on your senses when you project there.

3 Likes