Can anyone give an interpretation please

And you don’t want to tell him that you miss him as a friend?

Yes I do!! See I forgot about a message I sent to him in February (after we had met up) and I told him then that I fell in love with him when we were kids/teens (i was 13 he 17). That’s when he made the comment to me about not believing in love. After that message the tone “changed”. I would write and talk to him but he was very short. He would answer and be nice and all but I could sense the tone change. So that is when in March 10th I pretty much told him I get the feeling he doesn’t want to talk so im throwing it all at him so to speak. I laid it all out. He saw it immediately and i blocked instantly. I feel like an asshole for doing that but it is what it is. My guides told me to undo it after a few days and i did but in the letter i promised not to write or “bug” him again. I dont know why i was told to undo it. He hasnt attempted to write me. its killing me because i just want to him to message. Like if he is unsure just to try and see if it gets through.

Hmn… I can’t really tell. From your reading it seems to me that he’s stressed at the moment. I would have to do a a reading to be able to tell more but from what you telling me I’d say he felt rejected by the blocking and doesn’t really know what to say.

Wish i wasn’t such a coward but im trying to keep my promise even though i dont really want to. Im a Cancer so this type of thing is really difficult for me emotionally (He is a Gemini). If he feels that way I didnt mean for it.

I made it clear to him that i wasnt asking anything of him. Just a friendship. That I didnt ask of anything even when I was in a position to. I told him I sat back and kept my mouth shut. He kissed me in 95’ for the first time in my friends car. Then he asked me what I wanted from him and i said “nothing”. I asked him last year just out of curiosity what he meant by that. He remembered asking it but would not tell my why.