Can anyone can give me their interpretation of what it means metaphysically if a natural disaster occurs or if one of the 4 elements becomes out of control I would deeply appreciate it

Good day woke family. Hope you all well

Could anyone can give me their interpretation of what it means metaphysically if a natural disaster occurs or if one of the 4 elements becomes out of control I would deeply appreciate it.

What does it mean for the earth and the surrounding and global consciousness? What message can be extracted from it from an esoteric point of view?

I ask because I live in a city where there was a massive fire just yesterday and the mountain and a lot of historic work was destroyed and burned through a possible attempt of arsonary. The fire was so hectic it created its own weather causing strong winds and the temperature was affected dramatically from 50 to 100km radius.

I’m just curious what you think that could mean from a spiritual stand point and in terms of magick.

We are exiting Aries going into Taurus and we had an Aries new moon last week. New beginning’s? Since Aries is the first astrological sign. War gods? The nation has come under fire and its being externalized through a symbolic representation of it? Deity’s, demons, nature spirits. The earth just being the earth? or just some random incident which I find hard to believe. Excess of one natural element means there’s an imbalance in the force and the equation is balancing itself out. Could it even be baneful magick using vessels to carry out a certain party or persons will? Could it be a bubble of psychic energy that was just waiting to pop. As you can see I’m clearly tripping about it as I have so many questions.

I know there’s a lot more to this. Than meets the eye.

On that topic if there is anything you want to add, maybe about another nature element becoming out of control like water, wind, earth, lava, ice what that could mean as well from a esoteric view point. This just a side quest from the original post but I don’t mind this topic being discussed about the other elements as any information will expand my knowledge and develop a greater eye of discernment.

Thanks for commenting if you do. Just something I’m thinking about right now.

It depends, you would have to divine into the specific event and your own energy to find out what it means for you. It could be a rebalancing, it could be baneful human activity like arson, and while they say coincidences are mathematically impossible, math’s isn’t that infallible when it depends on simplified models. I believe in bad luck and coincidences. Shit happens.

Not just the Earth, the Earth is connected magnetically and gravitationally into the solar system, and the wider galaxy - cosmic weather is a thing and can drastically affect the Earth. A Coronal Mass Ejection from what’s basically a storm on the sun, if it happens in the direction of Earth causes increased solar winds and interferes with our technological devices, causes confusion and anxiety in humans, create auroras and can be disastrous if they’re big enough.

1 Like

I can feel your PHD in physics from here