Can Anyone ask Asmodeus about me? please

A few days ago I summoned Asmodeus and I felt an energy that was amazing but since I still can’t hear or see spirits I would like to know if anyone here who is working with him could ask if he was the one and if he hears me in my request, I hope someone helps me , Thank you.

4 Likes

He’s very responsive, you’ll have an answer in a few days. Be patient and keep your mind open to the form it comes in. I’ve had him use everything from other members, license plates, things left around my apartment complex, paragraphs in books etc.

6 Likes

Thanks! I will be patient, could be a good idea call him again? Just to offering some incense and maybe wine or it’s better wait some time? I really liked his energy

2 Likes

It’s better to wait. For him patience is an extremely good offering, as it shows him you are willing to put your desire on the backburner, to completely give it all over to him.

6 Likes

@Chavo Patience will take you a long way with Asmodeus. Which often contradicts his “get off your ass and take it before the oppotunity passes you by” attitude.

Offerings only make your connection with him deeper. So they won’t hurt in the least. Although champagne, Cognac or Scotch would be better received then wine. Although he likes wine too. Preferable a ruby port, or a rose. Just make sure it isn’t something from a box, he’ll take that as an insult. When it comes to offerings with Asmodeus, the more expensive, gaudy, and/or opulent the better. As far as incense goes, he has some blends that he likes, but he prefers actual resin incenses, not the stuff on sticks. Don’t give him Nag Champa either… let’s just say the conversation I had with him on that one was a bit tense. he made me look at what it was made from on the internet.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips guys @Nolan_Toney and @Otherion, I will try to get something great for him.

1 Like

I recently used some opium incense, apparently he didn’t like it as I suddenly couldn’t get over the very artificial stink once he was around. Really likes high quality Japanese style incense. Cinnamon usually, but lately he’s requested musk or oud.

3 Likes

@Narsonix It is true, Asmodeus doesn’t like synthetic. Most opium incense on the market is synthetic. Unless you acquire it personally somewhere in the shady side of Asia. Musk and Oud are both good. I usually use a blend of Frankincense, Benzoin, Mastic gum, cinnamon and Saffron

3 Likes

I love the guy, but making my own incense blend isn’t realistic at the moment. That being said I’m very picky about what I offer him. Unless specifically requested, I give the best of what I have/can afford.

4 Likes

That’s perfectly fair. He does understand the human condition very well. He won’t fault you for that. As long as your intentions are sincere.

6 Likes

He often speaks to me through song lyrics and pictures. He really seems to be a big fan of poetry and art. I recently tried some candle meditation and got very positive results.

Bought my first tarot deck not long ago and he also uses his energies to come via tarot. Oh and i forgot to mention, someone close to Asmodeus added me on fb - i have nothing associated with this entity on social media, so that was cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Art, lyrics, poetry… yup! He definitely like communicating through those. :+1::+1:

He is also astoundingly easy to contact through a Quija board

3 Likes

It’s funny you mention it. I ordered a spirit board of his not long ago (still waiting on it to arrive from the other side of the world) because i only wanted to use it exclusively for him with a pendulum. It’s very reassuring to know that this is a suitable medium to communicate with him.

2 Likes