Can anybody tell me how to get possessed

I have looked all over this forum and there are no instructions to get a spirit to possess you. The kind of instructions I love are the kind that Connor Kendal does. Sadly he doesn’t have anything about this. Anyone have instructions on how to get a spirit to possess you? And don’t say just ask them cause I’ve tried. So can I have full instructions? Thx
-Altair

2 Likes

What do you even have to offer?
You are asking for an entity to enter you, and if they do, are you even knowing what you ask for?
If not, then how would you know a possession actually happened?

3 Likes

I do know what I want out of it, and I do have stuff to offer. My blood. I would not waste their time. :metal:t2:

Pick up a copy of EA’s book Works of Darkness. There are instructions in there.

A possession doesn’t happen if the spirit doesn’t want it so if you asked and nothing happened, then the chances are the spirit wasn’t interested.

3 Likes

Alright will do thx

While I have invoked spirits numerous times, I have been only possessed by Belial as part of the terms of our pact. I used a combination of my invoking technique (basically surrendering my body to the spirit and seeing the spirit step into it) and following the stages of possession EA described in his video on the subject. The spirit does have to want to possess your body though.

3 Likes

Aight thx

U can maybe look into the practices of taiwanese chinese who get possessed by gods and do impossible feats. What do they do to get posseesed by the gods? U can search that on google or watch some documentaries on nat geo

1 Like

You could call on Belial and ask him to do it. He seems to usually be pretty happy to do it.
I was moderately open to it and he gave me a mild possession a few times.
I wouldn’t recommend giving him too much power to possess you because he will posses you I bet and you probably don’t want it to the extent E A Koetting’s ex wife had it from him.

2 Likes

Alright thx. Yea not exactly lol. I will evoke and ask him bout it

1 Like

Sooo… there’s nothing about possession that I could find in there. Could u tell me the page

The chapter titled “Demonic Invocation.”

1 Like

Thx

Is there a specific enn for him

1 Like

Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial.
Is the main one.

Also
Itz Ra’Cha Belial
and
Tamera Amera Belial seems to have some effect.
"Vericuna Belial " maybe has some abilities as well but I wonder if this one and the last one have also a more sexual component. I’d be especially careful with the last one. lol
I think Tamera Amera Belial is to become closer but might have also something to do with tantra.

Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial.
Is the main one though for sure.

2 Likes

Fascinating!! From what grimoire are those incantations? @TheSaga

2 Likes

Ive Been Possesed Before By Two Different Spirits, One Was A Demon Who Used Me As A Puppet To Get At Someone Else, And The Other Time Was When I Had Gaia Possese Me After A Mentalbreakdown.

Also Depends On What Spirit You Want To Be Posssesed By. Id Just Ask Them Directly If They Could.

4 Likes

The last two were things he told me, when I said them back to him I felt an energetic response.
Someone else on the forum confirmed “Tamera Amera” has power related to Belial.
I got that one during a time when his enn wasn’t evoking him as well for some reason.

2 Likes

That sounds wild! I hope you didn’t person.
Hmmm I can’t say being possessed is usually that great an experience.
An experience for one to have on their bucket list.

Though I sort of really want to be possessed by Mohini Murti for a while.
I don’t know, she seems so sassy, it seems like it would be good fun. lol

2 Likes

Usually Being Possesed Isnt That Great. Its Quite Troubling At Times To Your Day To Day Life, If You Are Gonna I Suggest Do It At A Time When No One Is Around Or In A Safe Space.

2 Likes