Can anybody help me?

This is the situation, I ended my relationship with my girlfriend, but I lost my home, my business, money. My friend who is a Satanist was the one who advised me to end my relationship because I had been dishonest and told me that I was not well with myself inside, which is true to some extent.
What I suspect now is that maybe all these tips my friend told me were a planned revenge.
At the moment I am questioning a lot if the decisions I made were the right ones or this guy managed to fuck me.
Someone could do some Tarot reading to know if this person has good or bad intentions?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello!
The thing is, you are in a new situation now. Your world is changing. That works only via a ‘status’ of chaos when new structures are formed. It is like giving birth: the child and its mother are seperated. This mostly never goes without pain. Remember, that chaos will not last forever. Try to build a new world from the broken pieces of the former, do your best to stabilize and make the cut complete.

Your satanic friend: What I do not understand so far from your post, is if ending that relationship was your true will oder did you do that because of his advice?

Greetings

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering and for your words.
Regarding my friend, this was the situation:
I had a relationship with my partner, I extended this relationship for economic interests, and I managed to agree with my partner to end the relationship in December and divide the goods at 50% for each one, the perfect plan. Then my friend was giving me a sermon for an hour about values and principles, so that influenced me and I decided to end my relationship and confess to my partner my economic interests and I ended up literally losing everything and staying in the street.
although I felt good about telling my ex-partner the truth now I think that I only destroyed myself by my friend’s advice and that it was a revenge on his part

1 Like

Ok, do you still feel good about telling her the truth? Do you think, it was right because of your own values? Then it should be irrelevant, for what reason your ‘friend’ did that, because the result is your true will and he helped manifesting it.
But you write that you destroyed yourself. You experienced financial and social damage. Are these the consequences of executing your true will or executing another ones? Handle them! Fight your way out and build a new kingdom - like Lucifer.

What is interesting: Has the ‘friend’ a reason to take revenge - from your point of view?

By the way, you are a courageous person to write here about such personal things. :+1:

3 Likes

The first day I felt excellent for having done what I did, but then I came up with a video of EA koetting on magic to manipulate people, and in fact it says that before doing the ritual you must operate under a black wizard mentality, That means doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals, that includes manipulating people, that you cannot give ethical value to any act in itself, and this is important, it says that if you don’t get out of this false morality trap, generally magician ends up leading to situations of personal punishment, that is exactly what happened to me and is happening to me right now, I am in a situation of personal punishment, I did not hold my mind on the goal and instead I put myself in this situation because of damage caused, just what EA Koetting warns not to do.
From this I began to wonder if my friend really just wanted to fuck me and I think about it for the following:

2 Likes

Are you still interested in the Reading?

I would be willing to a basic 3 card spread past, present, future on your situation. Do you want to pm you for the results of my reading if still interested?

NOTE: The Tarot card meaning description is based on the Rider Waite with a new deck by Rosalind Simmons.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I send you a Pm

1 Like

That day that he talked to me, at the beginning of the talk he told me or claimed that 6-8 years ago I had talked with his girlfriend, and according to what he said, I wanted to have something with her, I told him that the truth was about 14-15 back then and I don’t remember having intentions with it, it practically interrupted me to tell me that it was not true and that what I did was treason, but don’t fuck, I never did anything at all and that was 6-8 years ago, this subject has serious jealousy problems.

A while ago an acquaintance made me a Tarot reading, the reading was with the Tarot Abuse Ritual, I asked him about the future of my relationship with my partner, and at some point, I get the letter from the Priest, the priest gives you One advice and following that advice you get the best situation, the order of the priest was:
Do not get out of your way, do not let yourself be manipulated, follow the path you have taken so far, if you follow the order, it is most likely that my future will be promising, because in part “the devil” is supporting me.

That day that he talked to me, at the beginning of the talk he told me or claimed that 6-8 years ago I had talked with his girlfriend, and according to what he said, I wanted to have something with her, I told him that the truth was about 14-15 back then and I don’t remember having intentions with it, it practically interrupted me to tell me that it was not true and that what I did was treason, but don’t fuck, I never did anything at all and that was 6-8 years ago, this subject has serious jealousy problems.

A while ago an acquaintance made me a Tarot reading, the reading was with the Tarot Abuse Ritual, I asked him about the future of my relationship with my partner, and at some point, I get the letter from the Priest, the priest gives you One advice and following that advice you get the best situation, the order of the priest was:
Do not get out of your way, do not let yourself be manipulated, follow the path you have taken so far, if you follow the order, it is most likely that my future will be promising, because in part “the devil” is supporting me.

At some point the card “The Tower” appeared and the tower represents the intruders and said that card in that tarot in terrible.
He said that there were people who were throwing tares in my relationship, He said it was not that a person will try to mess with my partner, He said that rather that there is someone who wants to see us separated, he said they are manipulating me, they are poisoning me and that He doesn’t let me rest, and he said he was destroying me, he said the attack is going straight for me.

This reading was 3 months ago so many things made no sense because no one had ever tried to convince me to end my partner, but right now that description of the Tower in the Tarot fits perfectly with what my friend did.

And there is my dilemma that maybe the answer may seem obvious but in my situation I need second opinions.

I can scan you , however like I recommend to everyone the help of spirits is very beneficial , my prayers usually work with Azazel , and Odin , they can give you visions tips among other things , they have brought me advice and knowledge in my case and protection , taught me how to AP better , if you’d like me to scan you I can do that

1 Like

I would appreciate it very much if you can do the scan