Can angels modify character traits?

I read a comment from Kenneth on someone else’s post that angels can help you by modifying certain character traits, such as giving you confidence to reduce anxiety, making one more patient and kind, improving your memory or just giving you knowledge…even sparking your own lust. So basically, they can help with “correcting out of whack systems.”

Well, I could use a lot of help with motivation. I procrastinate too much and sometimes I just can’t find it in myself to get things done. I am being treated for depression and that’s helped some, but the depression went untreated for over a decade and a lot of my productive traits just eroded away and I would desperately like to get them back.

I can narrow it down a bit more to ask for more specific help. But for now I’d just like to know if angels really can help with troubles like that, and if so where can I find information on the ones that COULD help me?

Here’s a link to the thread with Kenneth’s comment
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/can-someone-explain-to-me-angels-how-they-differ-from-demons/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/can-someone-explain-to-me-angels-how-they-differ-from-demons/[/url]

2 Likes

Ok, I just came across another thread that said they not only CAN do it but they’re very good at it. But my other question still remains - can anyone point me in the right direction to finding out which angels to call on?

While I’m not too experienced with angels, I do know that Gabriel is officed within emotional healing. So if motivation is an emotional state perhaps Gabriel may be who you should try to contact? (Isn’t solid but a good start) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Being very Familiar with Angels, i definitly know that Angels can do pretty much anythings other Entity can do, Going from very Basic things such as Healing to Baneful work etc…

As for your Question, For any kind of Healing, Self Improvement on the Emotional and Physical Plan, i would recommend two Angels,

Archangel Raphael and the Angel Rantka, The First one, Will Heal you very quickly and Help you along with giving you teaching on how to Heal yourself, the Other will prefer to teach you how to Heal yourself yourself, But can definitly cure you if really needed.

Also the Archangel Zechariel is a great in Healing as well, and in transmuting the Negative Energy, tendancy, etc… of our Life in very Useful one, This Archangel gave me a Magickal Circle, that is very Powerful and that can be used to do exactly that, transmute any Negative and bad Energy into your Life in Postivive and useful one, along other things such as Being a Gateway to The Angelic Realms, Evocation device etc…

I made a Post sometime ago on here giving this Circle, Make a Little search with the Keywords, ZAHARIEL and you should find it, if not feel free to PM me

Best regards!

3 Likes

There is a recent book by Damon Brand titled The Angels of Alchemy: Contact the 42 Angels of Magickal Transformation that is right in line with what you are thinking about. It just arrived a couple of days from Amazon so I haven’t really taken a look at it yet. One of the good things about Damon Brand books is that if I purchase the physical print books then I get the Kindle version for free.

There is a related book from another Gallery of Magick member Zanna Blaise titled The 72 Sigils of Power: Magic, Insight, Wisdom and Change which uses the 72 Names of God in sigils that can be applied to inner change or outer world results.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I’ll look deeper into this and try to find out some specifics on the most suitable angel(s) as well as how to get their help.

Do you have to in/evoke these angels or will sigil magic be enough?

[quote=“Khayyin, post:6, topic:8758”]Thanks, everyone! I’ll look deeper into this and try to find out some specifics on the most suitable angel(s) as well as how to get their help.

Do you have to in/evoke these angels or will sigil magic be enough?[/quote]
Evoke them. After you evoke them and they have agreed to work with you, begin to meditate on/with them. Listen to what they have to say. The reason I said to meditate with them, is so you can deepen their connection with you. And honestly it makes it easier

3 Likes

Well Hell! If I can get to the point of being able to evoke an angel then half of my problem will be will already be overcome! Haha, j/k. I suppose that would be part of the point anyway.

Ok - it looks like I have plenty of homework to do. That’s to be expected though, magic has never been said to be easy, fast, or simple - I just wish I had more time to work on it all.

Thanks again, DC!

(Oh btw, Gabriel has always been my favorite angel for some reason so I’m glad you suggested shim. I’ll definitely give herm a try)

Well Hell! If I can get to the point of being able to evoke an angel then half of my problem will be will already be overcome! Haha, j/k. I suppose that would be part of the point anyway.

Ok - it looks like I have plenty of homework to do. That’s to be expected though, magic has never been said to be easy, fast, or simple - I just wish I had more time to work on it all.

Thanks again, DC!

(Oh btw, Gabriel has always been my favorite angel for some reason so I’m glad you suggested shim. I’ll definitely give herm a try)[/quote]
Of course

Indeed, invocations are the most potent and safer forms of communications between man and the Heavenly Host. Some angels govern different aspects of life but for certain things, you need named angels. For your depression, ask Raphael and invoke his power.

I ALWAYS suggest doing a banishing, like the LBRP and the BRH first, as a precaution, as you essentially leave yourself open to anything that could appear as an angel and may in fact be nothing of the kind.

Again, the main Archangel you’re looking for is Raphael, “Healer of God.” Give it some time and let come as it needs. Mental health is a bit different than physical health. Both take time but the mind has safeguards to prevent destruction and suicide. Life is more important than death, even if it’s a life of misery. Not everyone likes that when I say that but it’s the truth. That said, you’ll end up going through a slow process of learning good strategies. To give a good start, check out CBT for Dummies. It’s cheaper than therapy (20 dollars US) and I learned a whole lot of good things for my own mental health issues. No, it isn’t magic but it might help you achieve the same results. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Question about the changes created by the angels: are they permanent or temporary?

If temporary, how long do they last? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?

Welcome to the forum @tamatoa ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Okay just did! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the insights!

You said angels bring results that stretch across the future and past?

How can the past be changed? How is that even possible? I thought the past already happened and can no longer be changed? Any specific examples of your past being changed?

Everything that is, once was, and always will be, at least in some capacity.

1 Like