Can angels and spirit guides perform a excorcism on me if the demon takes over completely

Alright so I’m wondering if my angels and spirit guides can perform a excorcism on me! Because a few days ago I was attacked by a demon. And the demon went inside of me. And I don’t feel like myself, I can Also feel the demon moving inside of me at times. I’ve been meditating and asking angels and spirit guides for help. And when I ask for help from my angels and spirit guides the demon becomes in fear and starts to move around A lot. I’ve been meditating asking for help. And in the meditation my hand moved on it’s own. And I can’t listen to music without the demon laughing. I tried to listen to music earlier. But as soon as the song called I built a friend came on. He Ended up laughing.

1 Like

How do u know it was a demon, and not an angel???

2 Likes

Wow how exciting.Don’t fight him Embrace and befriend him. Share!:goat:

1 Like

Welcome back @Guy_C_Jacobs I see you joined us back in 2018, but have never introduced yourself despite being prompted to do so after your first post. It is a rule of this forum, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do an introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

He’s been in my life for a few years but finally was able to go in my body. So yeah I know him pretty well and he’s told me he’s a demon and a buddy of mine let me know he’s a demon. And my buddy confirmed to me that it’s a demon

1 Like

Eh I guess you’d call it embracing him I got a rule since he’s gonna be in my body for a while until he’s out

The rule is if he starts laughing or annoying me then I’m gonna make him in fear by calling on my angels in a meditation

So yeah if he doesn’t listen to my rule then he’s just gonna have intense fear again

1 Like

Yes, angels and your guides can kick out intrusive demonic spirits from you. The Archangels Michael, Raphael, Samael, and Abaddon are each very strong angelic warriors. They are very capable exorcists.

2 Likes

Sounds good I’m gonna be needing a exorcism when the time comes. But I made a rule that he has to follow or I sick the angels on him again. The rule involves if he starts annoying me or laughing or moving around in my body or doing anything that involves fear or causing me emotional pain. Then I’m gonna be sicking my angels on him. I called on my angels a while ago and ended up passing out during a meditation. But he became very fearful and doesn’t like when I meditate. And every time I meditate I ask my angels to get him outta me. And I’m gonna be meditating soon. Due to he’s moving around again. I done told him if he starts doing anything annoying them I’m gonna sick the angels on him. But yeah I also believe he’s using his fear as a way to take full possession faster. But this time I will be doing more than meditating. I’m gonna draw archangels Michael Sigil and play something and eat some salt and drink salt water cause I heard about demons don’t like salt. So I figured hey why not make him fearful and have a bit of fun with it.

3 Likes

If I bleed can the demon take my blood as a way to take my soul away from me?

1 Like

I don’t think that can happen. Unless you willingly offer your soul/spirit nothing can take it.

2 Likes

No.

Demons don’t want your soul.

1 Like

Ok that’s good what if it’s a thought I don’t want to have And I say he can have it! But an thought I don’t want to have. A unwanted thought

Why is it he moves around so much?

1 Like

For your attention . To be ignored or forgotten, can be an unwanted amongst the dark ones?