Can a trapped spirit be angry at their owner if they use black magic?

One of my past lives trapped a spirit in a ring which I own. But for some reason when ever I use black magic something bad always happens to me especially if I wear the ring can some one help me figure this out?

1 Like

For one, no one “owns” a spirit, unless it’s a servitor.

Let me put it this way, if someone trapped you against your will, would you be angry? If someone kept you from returning to your home and forced you to do what you want, would you be angry?

3 Likes

Ok yes I understand it being upset but apparently it was causing problems so one of my past lives trapped it in the ring that’s all I understand I also read a note saying something about it was for it’s own good

1 Like

Free it somehow? Make a pact, i will free you only if…

Edit: nvm maybe it is for its own good, but also maybe not. It deserves to be free

2 Likes

I think letting it out would be an option too.
If you decide too, make sure you’re protected and I’d go with the mentioned idea of having it agree to not harm you or your loved ones, just that it go.

2 Likes

Well the problem is I dont know what spell was used to do so and I dont know what spell to use to free it

Ahh ya that’s true and you don’t know what spirit it is either. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s the only reason I haven’t freed it as far as I’m aware of it was a fire spirit locked away to protect private land

1 Like

Why not try to communicate with the spirit and find out?

1 Like

I’ll try hopefully I can find out

1 Like

Things won’t get better until you release it.

1 Like

Do you mean that the spirit was captured because it was doing harm to someone’s private land, or that it was captured and made to protect that land?

Do you or a family member still own the land?
If the conditions of the spirit’s internment have become null then you should certainly release it.

Do you have any clues as to the tradition or religion that your past self followed? How did you manage to get a hold of the ring?

This is an interesting challenge. I’d love to help.

The spirit was harming someone else’s land I dont know if anyone owns the land right now and I’m not sure about my past lifes religious affiliation although i wouldn’t be surprised if they were Roman catholic. And i have the ring right now. Never go anywhere with out it.

1 Like

The problem is I’m not sure what’s keeping it trapped and I’m not sure what to use to release it.