Can a succubus kill spirits?

Hello all

I have been having visions of my succubus killing one of my dead relatives (a Dog in the spirit world). Is what I am seeing really true or just my imagination? I ask her if it happened and she said yes. Please I really need some help with this and if its true does my spirit dog come back to life? I don’t mean come back alive in the physical world i mean in the spirit world. was alive and died on me a few years ago. I’m not making this stuff up and need some help getting rid of her or killing her. thank you.

I told her I didn’t love her anymore because she stopped listening to me on purpose and I told her it was too much of an effort.

I don’t know if its true but if a spirit dies do they stop existing in the spirit world?

A deceased animal can do the same as a human either reincarnate, become a guide, or go off to whatever other new life that awaits it. “Spirits” can die and reincarnate as well, but to me spirits are simply beings who are no longer or never been intangible here but are tangible in their world. However, first thing why would a succubus want to kill your dog?

1 Like

You also have to be careful that what your conscious mind identifies is actually what your subconscious is trying to tell you. The symbolism is very hard to interpret right sometimes.

Did you ask the succubus why she did it, and if what you saw was the relative or an impostor?

Yes they can die the 2nd death and release the remaining subtle layers, they can also have their pattern destroyed so that they stop existing and can never incarnate again, subtly or physically.

You could also try getting a second opinion from any entities that know all three of you.

@anon48079295 Because I always tell her rules especially not to harm those I love including spirits. I told her I didn’t love her anymore because she kept on looking like people I didn’t want her to and she made me lie down and “do” things to me affecting my mental health. Also told her I didn’t trust her anymore and wanted her gone.

Kind of new to forums so i don’t know how to link conversations in chats.

Also is rosemary any good at banishing a succubus?

2 Likes

Rosemary is used to cleanse and banish in many cases so yes.

@anon48079295 how do I use it to banish her?

You can burn it and use the smoke as a means of doing so or create a cleansing pouch with it inside it, depends on how you practice.

@anon48079295 I burnt the rosemary which is hard to keep on fire and went to every room telling her to leave or be banished. I hope it works. Thanks for your help. Also does sage do the same thing as rosemary?

Sage is often used for smudging yes.