Camio DREAM

Hey everyone :blush: been a while since posting but here we go I asked camio to visit me in my dreams and put a few drops of blood onto his sigil and had three weird dreams. 1 dream I was standing somewhere in snow and infront of me stood Bob Lazar he said to me it’s scary to think we are not alone then as soon as he said it somehow I was standing in all white room with a black cross that kept getting bigger and bigger like it was coming at me and I like stepped through it and ended on a plane and I was walking down the aisle and was stopped dead in my tracks by this tall yellow looking creature I wanna say reptilian but idk he stared at me as I stared at him like wtf are u?? :joy::joy::joy: What’s that all about?

3 Likes

here is my interpretation:

The bob lazar part was someone (possibly Camio) letting you know that there is more in the universe.

the black cross could be Camio, as he was in the order of angels. Or it could be a warning that someone of the christian is suffocating you.

The yellow creature was possibly Camio or one of his 30 legions of demons.

2 Likes

:+1:Thank you that makes sense my dad is like JC this and jc that so he could be that suffocating person I mean he actually threw away one of my sigils man I could have kicked his ass when I saw it in the bag :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::angry:I dug it out of the bag and told him never touch my stuff again and that I don’t judge you or throw your Bible away so be respectful of me 2. He apologized and has never done it again. I will be calling on camio again to teach me astral projection and shapeshifting in my dreams. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Thank you again

1 Like