Calling the Demon of Christmas

If someone needs divination, i present a quick ritual to summon the demon who responds to the names Alrax, Algasma, Iurcha, Syorcha in the night of christmas. For divination may be called and evoked outside the summoning circle. Best to be done at a Crossroad.

1. First do a banishing and than state loud the purpose of the ritual.

2. Evoking circle, best to trace it with a rod:
    East: vibrate Amaymon and point the athame to the East and imagine opening a golden door
    South: vibrate Magoa and point the athame to the south and imagine opening a red door
    West: vibrate Paymon and point the athame to the west and imagine opening a blue door
    North: vibrate Egym and point the athame to the North and imagine opening a brown door

3. Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas (11x)
    Incense frankincense :fire:

4. Incantation formula:
    Bagabi Laca Bachabe
    Lamac Cahi Achababe
    Karrelyos Lamac Lamec
    Bachalyas Cabahagy
    Sabalyos Baryolos
    Lagoz Atha Cabyolas
    Samahac Et Famyolas
    Harrahya!

Satan Ruler of the World, give me the power to summon Alrax, Algasma, Iurcha, Syorcha to respond truly to my questions!
Red candle :fire:

1. Incantation of manifestation:
    Palas Aron Ozinomas
    Baske Bano Tudan Donas
    Geheamel Cla Orlay
    Berec Ha Pantaras Tay!

Alrax, Algasma, Iurcha, Syorcha by Satan, Ruler of the World, apear outside this circle and manifest yourself, be friendly unto me and respond to my questions truly!

1. Offerings of wine, food, emotions

Alrax, Algasma, Iurcha, Syorcha my three questions are…

Write them down and meditate on each question scrying in the candle, the incense or other divination Instrument. Write than the key images or words you get in this process.

1. Saying thank you; blow the candle, the incense and state: It is done! And make the closing banishing
3 Likes

Is it too late to call him? Or can Alrax be called on the second day of the celebration of christmas too?

Or is it better to call him next year on the night of 24-25 of December?

A quick scan on the demon Alrax showed he is still happy and very pleased. Probably somewhere on the globe is still the first night of christmas but the experience of other witches is important so better to call on Alrax like others did hundreds of years

:snake:

I thought this was going to be about Krampus lol

2 Likes

Krampus is so cool :smiling_imp:

1 Like