Calling on angels

I already looked on here and I haven’t found anything that simply explains how to call on them without a ritual, so I just wanna know how to do it.

Their sigils, meditating on their sigils with intention to call on them.

2 Likes

Psalms.

Angels use the same methods as demons.

You can just call the name.
Until now I did never a ritual to get contact.
I just called them. It’s the same for angels and demons.

1 Like

“I just say __, I invoke you!” while looking at a sigil or picture of them.

1 Like

It’s always good to make sure you have the sigil so you’re not deluding yourself or calling a mimic, or a random critter with the same name. Thoughts alone can get you someone but it dont always get you the someone you’re aiming for.

1 Like

I have my buddy Hist who is like my walking encyclopedia of magick safety knowledge and a bestiary of imposters.

2 Likes

And also after I ask the angels to do something for me, do I still have to not worry/lust about the results just like asking a demon something?

Don’t worry, that’s the idea. Forget it.

But yeah, lust for results puts a bit of a stopper in it. Just do something distracting or something that makes you laugh.

2 Likes

Excuse me, can you explain?

Demons have sigils, angels have sigils, same method of calling just different entity/sigil used.

1 Like

You are giving the task to a angel a messenger of the divine and being beyond space and time. Theres no need to worry.

1 Like

So you’re for sure that they’ll do what i want for me, cuz I just was thinking of calling on kevasheil for getting rid of my lust &worry for results. But if you’re for sure that I can just ask and it’s guaranteed that what I will happen then I’m good! @Titan.M

1 Like

It takes practice, but the more you try and manifest the more likey you are.

Maybe try a working system like one of the Gallery Of Magick books to help you out.

2 Likes