Calling lightning?

Hey all,

As many people on here have been doing, I am beginning my journey down the path of smoke.

As I very (im)patiently await the arrival of my copy of BMoA, I am starting to collect materials.

One of the materials needed is soil from near a lightning struck tree.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to call lightning?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
King

3 Likes

I think there needs to be an overcast. I would start with looking when the next rainfall in your area is. Hmm maybe Zeus or Thor can help?

4 Likes

Its been raining for two days so I think we got that covered :joy:

2 Likes

Call on Zohak aka Azi Dahaka he’s the storm fiend after all

4 Likes

Petition Thor.

As someone starting out, you don’t want to jump right in bed with darker entities until you have the experience to not get brutally torn apart.

Thor is relatively benevolent, and would be likely to aid you if you ask him right.

1 Like

I summon @Eye_of_Ra!

3 Likes

I’ll speak on her behalf she’s taking a break. She requested to have a short ban. @Anastasiya

I think she said it happened before just by working on her chakras but I could be wrong

2 Likes

Oh i see, my bad. I wondered why i hadn’t seen her about recently. I hope she remains well

2 Likes

Your good, she’s also good just trying to get everything sorted out after Irma (nothing of hers got affected)

1 Like

Once you get the book just start hunting for the basic pieces of the alter. When i started gathering the pieces for my alter i didnt have to look hard for earth that had been struck.

A tree right next to the entrance of my apartment complex was struck the same day i went to gather the graveyard dirt during an insane thunderstorm that started calming down after i had gather the graveyard dirt . Week later went for a hike found 4 more tree that had been struck over the years.

Once you get started the pieces that are within your grasp will likely start seeking you out through effort and synchronicity.

4 Likes

The only piece i had to order was the human bone powder, no where in my town to get it locally and legally unfortunately. Also if you hunt around and cant find a struck tree that’ll mark the earth some alternatives for empowered earth have been posted usong crystals in one of the older topics in kurtis’s section. I used a combination of both for my alter for the attributes of the crystals and as possible elements in later projects if they happen to surface while im digging up other elements that were buried to charge them.

3 Likes

Have a Read of Mastering Witch craft By Huson ts free online

1 Like

my best work is right after deep meditations. and after working with Zeus , i can do it with chakras.

1 Like

I was just thinking if each and everyone one of us own a copy of BMOA, since each of us might live in units, housing and we all have tree on property i know i do a giant gumtree out the front of my home a 100ft high one, im thinking instead of going to a national park and end up with a massive fine, i thought summon a mega electrical storm so the 100ft high gumtree out the front of my home can get stuck by Lightning one of the huge Lightning bolts, the wait until storm passes then when the ground is completely dry, im going to sneak out at night and fill bucket from the Lightning soil, and Wednesday its my lucky day, thunderstorms for Adelaide cannot wait.

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra good to see you, ive got some exciting news, thunderstorm this Wednesday for Adelaide cannot wait, i have a beutiful 100ft high gumtree out the front of my home, likes to continuing block my drains time for it to say bomvoyarg, im going to send it a farwell gift a huge bolts of Lightning this Wednesday, since im the one who reduced Hurricane irmas category from 5 down to 3 and end up with Hyperpermia the next day, i should have a great chance.

1 Like