Calling Duke Sallos

Hi,
How do I call on Duke Sallos?
How do I prepare the room i.e. do I need certain candles and incense? I’ve heard it’s red candles and Sandalwood incense, is that right?
What does he like in return for his help e.g. food? drink?
I will draw the sigil and chant his enn but what else do I have to do and how will I know if he is there or has answered me?

Thanks.

1 Like

Basically you don’t need anything else than his sigil or enn. Nowadays when a demon replies to me I notice my breath changes and the mind goes quiet, and there is a certain feeling in the body. Since I mostly work with certain spirits. Also I feel the energy around me or in front of me. But I think it’s different for every person. In the beginning it might be difficult to notice any changes until you learn how your body and mind works and what works for you. But usually they always come. I hope this helps. I don’t know about offerings though. I haven’t worked with him yet. I would say generally speaking food will always work as an offering.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @Turomir
I just tried it. I drew out the sigil and chanted the enn for about 15 minutes. Just as I was approaching the 15 minute mark I felt a shift and my heart beat faster suddenly even though I was relaxed and had been upto that point.
I wonder if that was him?
I burned candles and incense and left food and drink. I feel a bit “heady” now but that could be the incense perhaps.
Let’s see what happens…

1 Like

About how to judge the effects of Magick you may either wait until you know (a certain sensation will come and you’ll be sure, in this case if it was Sallos or not) or just assume success; in fact, fast heartbeat and feeling a shift are common signs.

1 Like