Calling all artists!

I’d like to know if anyone has come across or is artfully inclined enough to create a modified version of the Luicfer of Liege? I’ve been able to find statues for sale but I don’t like the shackle that’s portrayed. There doesn’t seem to be a big market for this sort of thing, and his features are near identical of how he appears to me. Even a painting would be ideal.

3 Likes

Not my work - sorry

You might be able to copy, reverse and paste legs - be warned he’d have two left legs though when you are dancing with him!

3 Likes

Hahaha I can deal with two lefties I can likely tweak it a bit! He looks lovely!

3 Likes

Your drawing is great! Mine is absolutely horrid, I could never even subject anyone to it it’s THAT bad!:joy:

2 Likes

I like him, I like the mystery of not knowing what exactly he’s hiding but just having that hint that he’s definitely all male… Whoooo I think I have identified kink number 3 for my list.

5 Likes

Oh goodness I know what you mean! When I first saw him in the astral I thought I clearly lost my mind - he is breathtaking. I had no idea or expectation of his looks. Then I saw the sculpture and fell in love because that’s exactly how he appears to me! He is definitely one of the finer specimens I’ve seen :wink:

4 Likes

@QueenOfHearts

I may be able to help you out… I’m apprenticing as a tattoo artist at the moment anyways, so I would gladly take this as as opportunity to practice.
Just let me know what details you may want included! As well as the general atmosphere you’d like captured through the painting (ex: mysterious, dark, gloomy, eerie, bewildering).
Might I ask, what is the purpose behind this particular piece for you? Perhaps a wee bit of curiousity of him without that pesky shackle? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh lovely! I haven’t put much though on atmosphere I’ll think about that part. I absolutely adore the piece and when I see it, it makes me incredibly happy because “that’s him,” for me. But the shackle upsets me and isn’t fit for a king. Although the details of his features are accurate, it’s like having a picture of yourself taken at a very sad time and that’s how you are remembered. He deserves to be in all his glory, the one and only King of Kings Lucifer!

5 Likes

I like to draw art for demons because I feel like it’s my way of honoring them.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I have zero artistic abilities otherwise I would :hushed:

3 Likes

You could always copy and paste small portions of surrounding colour to erase the shackle. It’s how they erase people out of video. Eg. zoom in a lot and take a square of the dark from just above the shackle then follow the line of his leg. Do the same with the leg itself. Been a while since I drew but will try for you. 3D printer if you have a statue to scan? You could use a computer to modify the area of the shackle then print it out.

If you have photoshop you can flip it horizontally, save that as “v2” then open up a new copy of the original, and clone stamp from one to the other.

3 Likes

I will have a go myself and post it if that’s ok Aradia?

It would look like a right foot but it was originally his left. Just a copy hence two left feet.

Beautiful, do you need a realistic 3d sculpted version of this model, or just a painting?

2 Likes

I think she needs a lifesize model with removable loincloth and fully working parts :smiley:

2 Likes

If I had that I can promise you I’d never leave the house! :joy:. What can I say, he gets all those wonderful and glorious spots! If only I could have 30 minutes with him in the flesh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

30 minutes? Just 30 minutes? Oh no dear you’re doing it wrong if it’s only 30 minutes - oh no - NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THE SHACKLE WAS FOR xxx

3 Likes

Bwahahahaha! I’m saying I would be happy if I even GOT 30 minutes! BUT if we’re going for the glory I’ll happily be shackled up as long as he so desires. I mean, what better offering or show of devotion!?:joy:

2 Likes