Called on Deggal

Ive been struggling with communicating with spirits when evoking, when i do get a response i usually hear it through static and can only understand roughly a third of whats being said. I decided to call on deggal a few minutes ago.

They were the 1st Angel ive worked with and even with my inexperienced senses i could tell they were there, it was a simple ritual, i casted a circle and felt some energy even then, after that i drew the sigil, metitaded and visualized the sigil in my mind, about 5 minutes in i started to get light headed, dizzy and heard an intense ringing in my ears i could smell fire or burning, i asked them to make themselves known to me and immediately heard a faint whistling noise that lasted a few minutes. My eyes began quickly moving like in REM sleep and it sounds strange but i saw mixes of white, red, yellow and orange. I have the feeling he was moving around very quickly, once i felt the energy calm a bit i Then i opened my eyes and the sigil was faintly glowing purple and blue. I felt like i was falling and the carpet looked like it was moving like static or tiny bugs.

I thanked them for coming and invited them to stay or leave as they wish. This was defintely an intense experience, on par with my evokation of King Paimon though not negative at all.

Thank you deggal!

1 Like