Call of the Black Fire

Actually that’s kinda no joke. One time a dog attacked me. I did everything to appeal to it but it was crazed. I was on a bike and had to dismount the bike because it was right on my heels. At one point I was actually swinging my bike at the dog. Then it came up on me again and without a word or gesture I awoken the part of mt brain in the lower rear portion. Instantly the dog jolted like it got struck. It went from full on trying to attack me to instantly turning and running with it’s tail between it’s legs. It didn’t come within fifty feet of me after that.

1 Like

I’ve heard of that book… I’ve been wanting to by an occult relates book lately… Thanks for the reference.

No problem, here is some of Kurtis’s videos if ya wanna check um out.

I’ve been workin with the system for almost a year now, Its been intense.

2 Likes

That is an interesting, if somewhat difficult to parse at times, read indeed dear sir.

Sure…I get that…however. Perhaps you could be slightly less condescending if you want folks to actually pay attention? That tone is held through most of your post. The ending feels like it was written by a totally different person with the injection of much-needed levity.

Question: is English your first language? Not asking to be mean; it could explain some of the issues that I’m pointing out.

Your use of the word “antisocial” is intriguing. I feel like there’s a greater depth to the context here. Perhaps you could tell us more about the way these black-fire-beings behave?

There are several parts of your story that would have parallels in a variety of cultures and magickal belief structures. Very interesting!

2 Likes

Melek Taus, dawg!

Heard the name but haven’t worked with or read up much on um. :thinking:

He’s…well, he’s the peacock version of Azazel. Also, keeper of the Black Flame.

2 Likes

Well I got dizzy as fuck off that @BlackFlameEmissari :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::joy:

1 Like

Thankyou for reading and for your in-depth responce. My intention was not to be condescending. I just have a shamless abhorance for a certain type of person. Nothing worse than when I type something from my heart and soul sharing my personal life experience and someone says, “That doesn’t resonate with me.” Well good! lol sensing some shallow vide to see if it pings any resonation isn’t genuine thoughtful consideration. I myself am a very analytical person. I try to pay attention to details. But sometimes typos are invisible to me… hehehe :sweat_smile:

Yes english is my first language but I use it to express very abstract things which I often have a hard time describing. I also hear what I type and read. So for me talking and typing is the same.

Yea man I thought the term antisocial was familiar enough a term to associate the appropriate thoughtform. The idea is that they are so wildly different from us and any living thing, we can’t relate to them on any human terms. I’m talking if course about connecting to them on their level. Apparently some of them have incarnated as humans.

As far as their behavior. It’s very strange. Sometimes I’ll see them from time to time hidding in the astral distance just observing like how a cat might. Imagine how you might behave if you had an eternity to travel anywhere in the cosmos. Their whole culture as far as I can tell is mostly centered around traveling places. However, they do mess with me sometimes in cruel ways. Sometimes they’ll inject some ghastly visual like it’s some form of joke. Sometimes I refer to them as being cruel. They can be interested in things but they are not friendly. Infact they are quite vile and fiendish in their common ranks. The more powerful one’s sometimes assume a taller humanoid form but don’t often appear in any personalized form. Though I can tell when I’m encountering a more intelligent one because they know how to control their flaming aura better. More primal one’s have raging flames which more sophisticated one’s have calmer flames.

One key thing is that everytime I encounter them, their presense causes the awakening of strange powers. I have a whole term list built from trying to comprehend them.

Nonplanar
Bi-location
Alternate central point of awareness
Multiple centers
Transfiguration from physical to formless

It’s hard keeping up with the black fire. Learning their abilities has been way farout. Nonplanar has to do with how black fire relates to the cosmos. As planetary beings we traverse across a seemingly flat plane. Nonplanar is corresponding to the universe without a plane. Bilocation is like sending part of yourself out like a satellite. Sometimes I have duel vision, it’s like I can see out of my physical eye’s and also a third literal eye that sees everything my physical eye’s see but more. I’ve had multiple centers before, it’s like fully being two or places at once. I believe we are fundamentally formless. Besides the energy body, we can loose ourself form all together and be pure intention and observation.

3 Likes

This has been amazing to read and ties into what I wrote years ago. The synchronicity on this is perfect. Now if I could just figure out what it means, or where I’m being directed. :expressionless:

1 Like

That certainly makes sense. It can be pretty tricky when there are literally no words to describe what you have seen and want to communicate.
I suspect that you may have written that post swiftly as well, just trying to transcribe your experience with as much brevity as possible. Typos happen! I end up editing my longer posts 3 or 4 times lol.

Aha! Feline in the way they see little to no value in those human mammals yet they’re curious.

Those sound like properties of “trickster” dieties. Mercury, Loki, etc. You might look into that.

I know of at least one other member of this forum who has that ability.

This is correct. Everything is energy, as Einstein and Tesla put it.

2 Likes

Hey my brother, this is extremely interesting to me, as I consistently work with black flame through Lord Azazel , and am ver close with at least 8 different masks of Lucifer, now , ( if we chat more I can explain in detail what my aura and energy bodies are consisted of…the ignition of kundalini serpent force has ( through power meditation, , and scrying with spirit work ) on 4 seperate occasions, well 5 now has been the absolute most intense , supernatural event/ experience I’ve yet to experience ( only 2nd yr practise seriously ).
That being said, 2 out of the 5 occasions , I was in deep meditation while invoking Azazel, long story short the purpose of the invocation was to ignite the inner black flame,
Now when this occurs my state of conciousness is so enhanced , my entire field of vision seemed to be charged…as in I could almost see/ feel the outer auras and vibrational energy of every object my eyes la yes upon…
Thats neither here nor there , because during this , the sensation occurring in my body is so surreal and intense I had zero muscular control over any major ,muscles which began to convulse and pulsars with the most unfamiliar feeling / sensation/ overwhelming and mind bogglingly strong that as the energy surge began from my root chakra and exploded up through each respective chakra towards the crown…as this occured the energy was soo strong and intense that my body we lifted and strained from my tippy toes , arching backwards in a perfect U shape ( upside down, planting firmly on the top of my head for about 45-65 seconds of eternity ) ,
Also I have done son energy work upon my chakras with backwards mantras that blacken my energy centres with dark mass of energy…
Your channeling of your discoveries about this black flame species is EXTREMELY INTERESTING TO ME…
I have already completed som pretty daunting challenges here on the forum, which has skyrocketed my ascent, but i have yet to channel entities at the level you have with this being…
I am about to purchase E.A. K oettings mastering evocation coarse, so if i can help with and tactics towards summoning your anti-social friend I would love to help ya I I can.
OH! YOUR post reminded me of my friend @old-master Rakk Armageddon, he has an amazing connection with the universe Naharkis, you both would get along famously as your knowledge of the cosmos can only be learned from ancients who have traveled it…thanks for posting this and i am very interested in working or learning more about this…holla. darkest blessings. RORS😈

2 Likes

I’ll be headed to work soo but I’d love to chat more. Sure tell me about your aura. That sounds interesting. It’s always good to meet a fellow practitioner of the dark arts. Well met!

1 Like

Kk word that’s dope man, it’s my day off today m so I PM you what I wanted to portray , I’ll tag the challenge that has had a pronounced affect , on all energy bodies including physical, dont get me wrong im not asking you to check out my aura out of pride or validation of any type, I just as of lately discovered some types of rites/ workings can have an adverse effect if i combine aspects of energy not in flux or flowing properly with certain augmentations or combinations,
Like I mentioned , my chakra tuning or balancing meditations are reverse vibrated mantras…even certain Binural beats I need to be careful not to use…so I just doing my homework because I’m serious about performing the riot you posted but just want to make sure the combo will work proper…ya dig?
Much appreciated my brrother, have good day at work :smiling_imp::slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m very interested in what you have to say about your auric bodies. I have a theory called auric shells. Bases on the idea we actually have a number of auras that manifest around us like layers of a russian nesting doll. By my understanding each of the shells can take a personafied individual form and interact with you. In that form our auric shells represent forms which we have been in our prehuman past.

1 Like

I’m super pumped to have had the chance to meet you through here man, not only am I a new resident to Vancouver island , but I’m located smack in the middle of Canada’s largest Wicca population, but yet I’'ve lived here almost 2 years now and have yet to find someone who’s dedicated to the left hand path… basically Christian witches who live in dogmatic polarity…I have to camouflage my aura/ vibrational energy from certain metaphysical supply shops, so they will allow me to buy ritual supplies at their store…pfft, silly birches , anyway, it’s my day off but Its tax refund day, busy busy.
I will send those threads with he topics tagged later this afternoon hopefully.
E.Z bro ttyl.Rors​:smiling_imp::grinning:

2 Likes

Nice dude. Im lhp non polar dualist.

2 Likes