Call for Necromancy? Should I answer?

Hi there… At the very beginning I’d like to outline that I am very, very much aware of how dangerous the art of Necromancy is, especially for a person that was never into magick really until recently… I never wanted to contact the dead… I thought that disturbing them may be cruel, stupid, selfish or bitchy from my side… So I avoided it at all cost… I don’t know what happened today, but I felt like I actually should at least get interested in this magickal art… Idk if this is a sincere calling… But if it is… Should I answer? And how to start “dabbling” into the Necromancy safe, without bringing negative or malevolent shit to Yourself? Any kind of answer would be appreciated :skull::black_heart::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

The demon Biffrons can find you spirits of the dead for you to play with, you can use your own lesser demons to make the spirits do what you want, and if they refuse, it is fun watching them being eaten by the black lizards, or very slowly eaten by the snails, you know, slow, tiny bites :slight_smile: and there are a lot of spirits that even deserve such destiny, so you would be doing good to the universe :innocent:

3 Likes

Why is it dangerous again? Is it just because humans can be really judgy and unpleasant sometimes and dead humans are no different?

How about calling specific named people known for being even keeled and interested in teaching? Or Ancestors from your own line that have a vested interest in helping you?
I think I read on her website that Sorceress Cagliastro communicates with Marie Curie for example.

1 Like

OMG man :joy: Sounds so weird :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank You again. Well yes, humankind is cruel… it always was and always will be… Dead or alive :confused: plus, there are some evil shits who just like to pose as dead spirits or demons to mess with a practitioner and fool him/her around… I don’t want to fall a toy to this type of entity, even if it’ll happen to be a mere trickster…

2 Likes

You can say that from most spirits, I trust Nature and Elemental Spirits, like Elementals, or souls of trees etc the most…
(Edited because I am too dumb to remember what I was writting and cannot end the sentence I started at 00:10 my time :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

There’s some nature deities who also deal with necromancy like Cernunnos, Belanus, Veles, etc.

1 Like

Right, but this risk is no different than verifying an entity is the daemon you called and not a trickster/impostor/parasite - it’s not unique to necromancy.

I don’t actually see humans as a ‘kind’. To me, they’re not a unique kind of entity, they’re the result of higher entities incarnating into human animals. A composite being.

Part of that incarnation process is creating an ego. It’s the ego that can get nasty. Once the entity discards all layers of humanity as part of it’s reincarnation process, it’s not human any more and can’t be tarred with the same brush.

I guess it depends at what point you communicate with the entity and what layers it still has stuck with it. More human means more human memories and ability to communicate as a human, less human means communicating more like a daemon does, since that’s what it is.

2 Likes

@DaughterOfElves theres nothing wrong with contacting the dead, unless its just like a “prank call” into the spirit world. Keep this in mind, we too are spirits. We are just spirits that have a temporary vessel that anchors us into this physical realm. The dead are just the spirits that are ahead of us when it comes to losing a vessel. I do necromancy and before i did, i too thought it was disrespectful. But i gave in. I dont really have much access to graveyards and all that but i still began practicing communication and giving honor to the dead, etc. If i never got involved into it, i wouldnt have known about the spirits including my spirit husband that have been watching over me since i was a baby.

Id say in order to stay safe just create a magical barrier that blocks out the nasties and allows the spirits you want to come through.

4 Likes

Skinwalker time.

1 Like

You could always work with the reapers. There’s lots of them and they work with the dead.

3 Likes

Are reapers psychopomps?

2 Likes

I remember someone saying that it’s dangerous because of the sort energies that are being dealt with.

Granted, I’m not sure how viable my source is.

2 Likes

well, then let me validate it.

Necromancy uses death Energies.

Since magick is conducted through the body of the caster,
in many techniques,
that means those energies affect the magician during the ritual.

Also, some of the more potent tools in death magick,
are basically going to have baneful / sickening effect on anything they come in contact with.

That’s why there is warnings and protection measurements attached to the necromantic workings,
when written by a normal author.

Of course, today that’s not as easy to say anymore,
because we had that whole “getting rid of dogma” thing.

Still,
having dealy poisons and bacteria in your ritual space,
working with them,
and making a sandwhich right after that…

Not really a recommended way of doing things.

But,
on the other hand,
there are various toxic and dangerous substances handled in daily life aswell,
and people don’t fucking care at all.

For example:

Did you know,
that the Botox,
used in Hollywood and fashion industry,
is derived from the ancient arrow poison frogs?

The substance that was once used for hunting,
and killing of the prey quick and painfree,
is today used to remove wrinkles,
and actively injected into the faces of people that need to appear “young” and “beautiful”,
because of their social status and pressure on their outlook.

:wink:

reference:

??
aperently the english version of the article differs.

wait.

Many poison dart frogs secrete lipophilic alkaloid toxins such as allopumiliotoxin 267A, batrachotoxin, epibatidine, histrionicotoxin, and pumiliotoxin 251D through their skin. Alkaloids in the skin glands of poison frogs serve as a chemical defense against predation, and they are therefore able to be active alongside potential predators during the day. About 28 structural classes of alkaloids are known in poison frogs.[5][23] The most toxic of poison dart frog species is Phyllobates terribilis . It is argued that dart frogs do not synthesize their poisons, but sequester the chemicals from arthropod prey items, such as ants, centipedes and mites – the diet-toxicity hypothesis.[24][25] Because of this, captive-bred animals do not possess significant levels of toxins as they are reared on diets that do not contain the alkaloids sequestered by wild populations. In fact, new studies suggest that the maternal frogs of some species lay unfertilized eggs, which are laced with trace amounts of alkaloids, to feed the tadpoles.[26] This behavior shows that the poisons are introduced from a very young age. Nonetheless, the captive-bred frogs retain the ability to accumulate alkaloids when they are once again provided an alkaloid-containing diet.[27] Despite the toxins used by some poison dart frogs, some predators have developed the ability to withstand them. One is the snake Erythrolamprus epinephalus , which has developed immunity to the poison.[28]

Chemicals extracted from the skin of Epipedobates tricolor may be shown to have medicinal value. Scientists use this poison to make a painkiller.[29] One such chemical is a painkiller 200 times as potent as morphine, called epibatidine; however, the therapeutic dose is very close to the fatal dose.[30] A derivative ABT-594 developed by Abbott Laboratories, called Tebanicline got as far as Phase II trials in humans,[31] but was dropped from further development due to unacceptable incidence of gastrointestinal side effects.[32] Secretions from dendrobatids are also showing promise as muscle relaxants, heart stimulants and appetite suppressants.[33] The most poisonous of these frogs, the golden poison frog ( Phyllobates terribilis ), has enough toxin on average to kill ten to twenty men or about ten thousand mice.[34] Most other dendrobatids, while colorful and toxic enough to discourage predation, pose far less risk to humans or other large animals.

right, my mistake.

The Poison from the frogs is used in cremes and painkillers. the one used for Botox, is what otherwise would be food poisoning.

My bad.^^

i could go on,
but i think it signifies what i mean.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Thank You very much for Your insight :heart:

1 Like

Yes. I know some incarnations of non-human beings. However many of them have been completily detached from their vessels, sadly… It’s painful that more often than not an incarnation doesn’t know a fuck about who they really and why they came here for :pensive:

1 Like

Everyone make mistakes. This is understandable :sparkling_heart: Thank You for Your insight :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My friend once tried contacting one goetic demon we both know and some other being appeared that told him to do something real [name of a demon that I prefer to keep secret for now] would never tell him and that was allegedily life threatening to him… So year, beings that want to mess with us are everywhere and can bump out anytime :confused:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

You know what? I just thought about this. Read the Necromantic Ritual Book by Leilah Wendell. You can find a free download of it. It’s mainly talking about working with Azrael but you don’t have to use him. There are lots of other reapers. You don’t even have to work with any reaper if you don’t want but the techniques should help.

2 Likes