Call for help I have a psycho that's hard to beat down

I ask for advice, I have a neighbor who for four years has continued undaunted to perform rituals against me and my family, from two that I discovered by contacting my spirits, then I put the security measures that confirmed who he is .
Now I have investigated him and I have discovered that he likes to penetrate minors (Pedophile) Gay, the bastard uses rituals of any kind is a psychopath wants to hit all the people who do not like.
The thing he loves the most is splitting pairs and blocking everything around him. He doesn’t want anyone to know who he is, he really cares about his hidden double identity. He is under a 24/24 radionic curse, but apparently he is also well protected, I checked energetically and has 3 shields of which 2 are easy to destroy and the third is made of a slime gray substance.
I need to tie up this madman and let him go, he has killed a lot of animals and apparently he gets a lot of help from someone.
I managed to take some pictures of him where his face is clearly visible.
Where he lived before, many copies of married people got divorced and broke up badly. This asshole hates life and hates humans in general, uses black magic at will knowing full well that it can cause damage and does it without thinking if there are children who might one day suffer from the lack of a father or mother.

2 Likes

Wow, I wish you well with this guy, hopefully you’ll get some assistance!

2 Likes

Normally in my life I have specialized in helping Humans and Animals to solve physical problems, I have developed many of my senses and had technology to do it and I don’t look at anyone who is a Demon or an Angel, it doesn’t matter if I can help him and I have the skills and the possibilities I do not hold back even if you are on the other side of the world. Normally I do not attract the ire of people or Demons on me, I normally talk to them also I was initiated by a black magician. But a lot of things I have put aside to help those who are not well regardless of what they have done in their past, but this element is just an ASSHOLE and I’ve only seen it 2 times, I don’t understand what irritated him. But he does not play on equal terms he hides is a fool.

5 Likes

I’d say just do a binding and maybe a protection ritual or two. The more you are afraid of a curse, whether real or imagined, the more power it has over you. Clearly people do get cursed and that causes things to happen to them, but that’s what protection magick is for.

If you’re tryna be a vigilante type and take down the Big Bad Gay who in this case seems to be a rather powerful magician who has cursed many people effectively, maybe you should consider that he will probably sense you working against him. Is that something you can handle?

If you think that stealth and secrecy are “foolish” or “cowardly” or “dishonorable” or something like that, maybe you should consider that knowledge is power.

I don’t usually like to help out people with situations like this because I’m not trying to get tangled up in someone else’s shit, especially not when curses are being thrown around, and especially not when the other side seems to be reasonably competent. When I was five I wanted to be a priest, and I consider my stuff I do here to be me being a dark priest, and sometimes that involves helping people with their curses, but in this case I’m gonna say that maybe you should consider just doing a binding, doing some protection magick, and then getting on with your life. If you start a fight, then you would be the fool if you think that your opponent, who has demonstrated their willingness to do harm, is not going to fight back. I am reminded of this story Joe Rogan, a skilled practitioner of the martial arts, told one time about some random dipshit who picked a fight with him. I probably don’t need to tell you how that went down.

I tend to mind my own business for a reason.

4 Likes

What happened to the random dipshit.? … Kidding

1 Like

Personally I am not afraid of him, he knows well that I am not made of rose petals, I can answer quite well, but since he cannot, he goes to ask for help so he is not loyal on a magical level, we are all good with Lucifer behind us. para your ass,

I wish i could help but truly i have only really started my path, magick etc. Maybe i could help by looking for suggestions on other forums?

2 Likes

The wisest thing I will do will be to protect myself and tie him up properly. I don’t want to kill him. He’s already thinking about digging his own grave.

1 Like

He is very angry he cannot bear if someone digs into his life and discovers that he is a pedophile, he cannot bear being put under control it would be like putting him in a cage, in fact he is in a cage his past and present haunts him, what a damned shame to do harm to children.

Have a chat with Belial and Paimon. Belial’s domain includes fucking up tyrants, of which child abusers certainly fall under that category. I don’t wanna overshare, but Paimon dislikes abusers - to put it very mildly.
Edit: Lucifer and the Hidden Demons has a ritual for exposing the secrets of a person. I use it almost exclusively for pedos and abusers - it is a powerhouse ritual.

2 Likes

He does not accept to lose, and probably has never lost, on the other hand if he is always taken with humble and weak people and perhaps they did not even know what was happening to him, he does not accept anything and is angry even when he speaks normally with normal people.
A psychopath, who must be tied up and put in a cage and thrown away the key, occupies a public place with the possibility of having contact with children and underage boys to penetrate.

Do the work and speak to Belial and Paimon. Why delay at all?

1 Like

I speak to you immediately I will not delay

I am so determined that this is not a bad idea during the look down you could not go out freely and went crazy, I am very equipped I could make a black penis shaped wax mold specially for this and make the right candle and why not with some ingredients in deteriorating wax that makes the inreversibile effect Beautiful Idea …

3 Likes

I contacted Belial, seal drawing procedure, and all that had to be done, an education, grace and respect worthy of a formal but polite spirit and of great respect, I offered him fresh eggs, an arancino of rice and asparagus that I had made for dinner, and which I shared with HIM and some excellent grappa of value …
He asked me to bow before the seal.
As soon as I arrived, a surge of energy entered my body and I felt my Son … I asked for news,
and I heard That does not listen to anyone, I will help you and give you news through King Paimon.
I felt a coolness on my right and a relief from heavy energies that seemed to keep an eye on me disappear immediately and a scent of sweets near the seal. I’ll wait…

2 Likes

Hell yeah, brother. Belial appreciates anything from the heart, and I think he secretly loves a nice meal.
That’s great news. Some energy was definitely exchanged, and shared. I sometimes smell honey, working with them.
Edit: Paimon loves art dedicated to him, any art. He also likes pomegranate fruit.

4 Likes

It is weird only near the seal it smells like good cake, sugar? If I move it vanishes, and then those peeping spirits disappear …

2 Likes

No, I don’t think it’s weird. It seems like a great sign. Maybe they are hinting at something that would make a great gift to them, like some cake! Paimon is wonderful and very powerful, he is a good friend of mine.
Edit: fun fact, Paimon really likes Byzantine music. I get it from YouTube.

2 Likes

Today’s update after contacting Belial:

This is a Draco belonging to the reptilian family, Belial called him a Filthy Filthy Gypsy, but he also said nothing so worrying to me, then today I Busted so much to Paimon that he gave me to draw a seal to keep in pocket, and in the meantime he told me that you keep it in your pocket do not worry that nobody touches you, in fact quiet day, I heard that he connected but there was no tripe for cats, he tried over and over again to break through but nothing, I asked and obtained the guards on the door of the house and at the windows, but then in the afternoon I had vision that Belial gave me of many gray-green disembodied souls who kept knocking and banging their palms on his front door …
I have no problem listening to what you want to tell me, I’ve been doing it since I was a little brat :slight_smile:

3 Likes